rF2 BMW 320 Turbo GTO @ Portland - Thu 26 Nov 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi, I like to join
Wow, lots of new guys and long lost club members signing up this week. :D
I'll be very happy to sign you up, but I need you to do something first if you would please.
We use our real names, both in game and on TeamSpeak. So that I can see who's who, we also display our real names in the sign up threads like this thread.
To do this, you need to account Details and complete the Real Names field. Your name will only be visible on event sign up threads and only to other Premium members. Sorry to be a pain but those are the rules. :)
Let me know when it's done and I'll add you to the list. :thumbsup:

Edit: Thank you buddy, you are in. :)

Last edited:
Wow, lots of new guys and long lost club members signing up this week. :D
I'll be very happy to sign you up, but I need you to do something first if you would please.
We use our real names, both in game and on TeamSpeak. So that I can see who's who, we also display our real names in the sign up threads like this thread.
To do this, you need to account Details and complete the Real Names field. Your name will only be visible on event sign up threads and only to other Premium members. Sorry to be a pain but those are the rules. :)
Let me know when it's done and I'll add you to the list. :thumbsup:

Hi, @Denis Betty can You check if now is the name thing correct? :) Do I need to be in TeamSpeak also when the race starts?
AAA

Great news Yves. Apart from the fact that you'll be even quicker than before. :roflmao:
Does this mean you'll be signing up?

i don't know if i,m gonna be faster or not still in the process to find the right stiffness for my pedals :rolleyes: As for the singning in i'm not sure i'll be able to join as i'm working tomorrow and that i don't know at what time i will finish.

Is there any one going on the server now for some praccy ?

i don't know if i,m gonna be faster or not still in the process to find the right stiffness for my pedals :rolleyes: As for the singning in i'm not sure i'll be able to join as i'm working tomorrow and that i don't know at what time i will finish.

Is there any one going on the server now for some praccy ?
I can pop on. :)

@Denis Betty

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\BMW320GTO\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Jack Smith

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\BMW320GTO\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Guy's if you get that when trying to load the skin
1606345275611.png

just go back to the car select menu and go back in tuning and then the skin shoud load just fine, let me know if your having trouble.

@Denis Betty

Download link

To use liveries in game:

@Jack Smith

Download link

To use liveries in game:

Guy's if you get that when trying to load the skin
View attachment 422568
just go back to the car select menu and go back in tuning and then the skin shoud load just fine, let me know if your having trouble.
Yep, got the error but it's working now. :thumbsup:

Nice one Luca. :thumbsup:

Hey mate, would you have time to do a flyer pic for next week? It's gonna be the new Porsche 911 RSR 1973 @ East London. :D

Aw, I just checked the comments. Looks like the car has a few issues. :(
So we will have to try the new M1 Procar or the New Porsche 930 instead. :cool:

Last edited:
Once more this was a great fun event! Great car, a nice and easy to learn track, and quite a lot of fellow racers.
Despite being unable to qualify in the top-10, I found my race-pace to be rather competitive, much to my own surprise.
I spent both races racing/chasing opponents, with never a dull moment in either race and a very big :) on my face..

:thumbsup:Thanks @Denis Betty , for yet another cracking combo:notworthy:, and thanks all for racing. Hopefully CYA soon!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.5%