The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc76.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: BMW 320 Gr5 mod
Track: Paul Ricard 75 / Rattlesnake Point
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 15 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins that come with the mod only

Originally, I was going to do a 4 event series with these Beemers, 2 lots of the 2 x sprint race format, and 2 lots of the Sprint / Feature format.

As the longer format proved quite popular last night, I'm thinking of adding a 5th event to this series, which would finish it nicely, just before the RDHGP Saturday finale.

How do we feel about doing an enduro event (approx 90min) around Le Mans Sarthe, starting in the dusk/twilight/evening and finishing in the dark? Possibly with 2x fuel and 2x tyre wear enabled so there are more than a single pitstop and a bit of strategy required?

What do we think?

As the longer format proved quite popular last night, I'm thinking of adding a 5th event to this series, which would finish it nicely, just before the RDHGP Saturday finale.

How do we feel about doing an enduro event (approx 90min) around Le Mans Sarthe, starting in the dusk/twilight/evening and finishing in the dark? Possibly with 2x fuel and 2x tyre wear enabled so there are more than a single pitstop and a bit of strategy required?

What do we think?

100% pro! Yesterday evening was very exiting, and IMHO enduro sounds very good for me!

Sign me up please because there is no sailboat racing July 1st as it is our Canada Day Holiday. As for the Le Mans race, what date does it fall upon? Also, I noticed the comment "tyre enabled" ... is that something which must be set or is it just a feature condition for this race?

I don't remember if I've raced these two circuits. Also for those who wish to know why I've been absent, it's because I've started work since I last raced with you gents. Since I live in Canada that means that if I finish work at 5 PM that's about the time that you finish the RACE.

TODAY though... is CANADA DAY, so there is no work. Needless to say, I'm VERY excited to come and race with you guys again.

See you on the track!! I'm actually gonna download the necessities right now and jump on the server. Any takers?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 429 39.6%