The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc76.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: BMW 320 Gr5 mod
Track: Mosport 09 / Dijon-Prenois GP
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 18 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins that come with the mod only

Attachments

• BMW_320_Gr5_Mod_for_GTL.jpg
    BMW_320_Gr5_Mod_for_GTL.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 443
Entry List:
  • Stuart Thomson - #36Mei
  • Steven Palmer - #27od
  • Bob Hutchins - #11HK
  • Tom Wilson - #159ni
  • Wayne Reed
  • Warren Dawes - #302co
  • Ross McGregor - #15co
  • Carlos Diaz - #10
  • Manuel Spierenberg
  • Marc Good
  • Gary Lennon
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Jack Smith - #33s
  • Senad Subasic - #292cy

Yep - Steve, Bob & I took these out for a very quick test around Dijon last night, just to check that they worked OK online.

All 3 of us used stock setups pretty much, just steering lock, and maybe Bob touched the diff slightly iirc, but immediately we all knocked about 3 sec off the fastest previous GTL time around Dijon GP.

These cars are immense, which I always knew, but Steve & Bob both seemed to agree, so I'm anticipating some excellence for this event :good:

Can't make it unless sailboat racing is cancelled due to weather. If it is cancelled then I will try to join in.

Sorry to be a pain Stu but I have downloaded and installed the track and the Car mod. In the game the track is there but I do not see any of the skins that in are in the attached thumbnail above so I'm doing something incorrectly. I copied the car mod folder into the GTL folder as usual and replaced exitinig files in the Gamedata folder but don't see the skins needed???

It ' not in the car dealer section and it indicates that I own 394 of 394 cars. Of the BMW 2800 cs cars in the car section I see only 49,2,14,4,15, and 16. Also in the installation instructions for the mod it says "First off, if you have any of the 4 Original BMW 2800cs cars that were at no grip please remove them from your game before installing this!
they would be in your BMW CSL car folder and used the CSL physics.
If you finde any of the following car folders in there remove them before installing this.
LM72N49
SPA7014
SPA7215
SPA7216 "

None of these were in the BMW CSL folder but they were in the BMW 2800CS folder. Was that a missprint?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.5%