The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc76.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: BMW 320 Gr5 mod
Track: Magny Cours National / Magny Cours GP
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x20 laps

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: 1 pit stop is mandatory in the Feature Race - minimum 2 tyres must be changed. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note3: Default skins that come with the mod only

This looks very inviting, but..........................................................................................................................

It's my wedding anniversary that day :love: :rose: , and I may not make it to the next milestone if I put this event ahead of the lovely wife. :love-over: :rose-dead:

Hopefully, I get to run these cars again sometime.

Had some some practice laps earlier today and the 320 felt really good. Was quite surprised that I could use full throttle in 1st out of the hairpins. I guess thats down to the power-delivery of this car. And through the faster stuff it was so agile and very precise. Felt very different to the other GTL cars.

And very nice track for this car.Especially the National layout where we exit the GP circuit and jump over the kerbs:D The default setup worked great too

Now I've got a cuppa & come down from my natural high time to put up a post about this evenings club event. If you had to sum it up in one word then, awesome, would be it. These car are fantastic to drive, they beg you to go faster and they repay you by giving you an orchestral symphony of sound to die for. So now to the racing.

If you got awarded marks for good starts then I think 10 for race 1 and 9.5 for race 2, but you don't. With only a couple of hours practice today I could'nt seem to dail out the understeer I experienced in both races. Apart from that, the racing was great, you guys were great, tracks were great and to top it all off I had a great nights racing. One other thing I would like to add is, it's nice to race with guys who are clean, good & fair drivers, & don't do silly things when trying to overtake, guys you feel comfortable around and know if you do get passed their not going to take you out in the process.

As always, thanks to the man for putting this mod up to race, great track choice tonight, well done Lenno on both victory's and most of all, thanks guys for some really great racing, had a ball tonight. Hope to see ya all in 2 weeks time...........

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%