1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU BMW 235i @ Zandvoort - Tues 07Nov17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Oct 23, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 07-11-17
  1. Celtic Pharaoh

Celtic Pharaoh
    Speed gets poles, consistency gets results Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +472
    I know this is late but can I sign up for this? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jonas Hillert

Jonas Hillert
    Premium

Ratings:
    +303
    Why the heck don´t you put the proper track name in the title and pretend like it´s the full layout with this title!! The club layout is absolutly boring and way too narrow for so many cars:mad::mad::thumbsdown:

3. #SPMedia

#SPMedia

Ratings:
    +70
    Thanks man, and sorry again...

4. Radek Pawlaczek

Radek Pawlaczek
    Premium

Ratings:
    +90

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,939
    JP Miranda please remember to use your real name you singed into teamspeak

6. Patrick Fournier

Patrick Fournier
    Death by snoo-snoo Premium

Ratings:
    +540
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Radek Pawlaczek

Radek Pawlaczek
    Premium

Ratings:
    +90
    Well that was kinda boring race. Only overtakes i had was after my or someone else's error

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +920
    Try a system restore point anything in between the updates or all of them at once.

9. Mike Bishop

Mike Bishop
    mutley082 Premium

Ratings:
    +254
    Thanks guys had a great time.Now on to Thursday with WTCC, see you there.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +360
    That was a nice one! Race 1 I was at the back of a small train. Very nice and very close. But made a couple of minor mistakes so lost the connection to the guys in front. Great spot for me where I ended. Second race was hell of a lot fun. Felt some wheel banging at my rear, which made it even more fun! At the end I had I nice battle going on though I brake late at the Tarzan corner and went just a little to wide and couldn't prevent contact with @Björn Johansson. Luckily you managed to save it very decently.

And for the track with this car, I thing only on the full layout overtakes are more likely to happen. The Club layout is indeed to narrow, to short and the BMW 325i needs just a little more track to fully deploy it's capabilities. That said, what an awesome race it was!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +794
    Ok Rupe... Its abreviation of my real name... José Paulo ->JP
    Easier for the guys on TS I think... But I´ll get back to José if I must.:cautious:
    Cheers;)

12. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,393
    Well, that was some excellent racing if I may say so myself. I wasn't really expecting much, but...wow. Both races very intense, my hands were shaking after race one and I could not imagine going for another round, but in the end, I managed to finish in the same place as I did in the first race (9th).

Stream archive on my channel as always.

Sorry about the beginning of the first race, I was kinda all over the place at times, had trouble keeping the car under control, but it got somewhat better I think (or at least I hope so ;) ). And apologies to @Daniel Nieto for that bit of a divebomb in the Tarzanbocht on the last lap of the second race - you did brake a little earlier than I expected and I would've punted you not being able to brake in time, so going for the inside seemed like a better alternative. I was surprised I managed to stay on track, and thankfully so did you, so again, apologies, definitely not intentional. :notworthy:

Thanks for the race everyone! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +920
    Yeah I'm pretty boring really started 7th in both races finished in 7th and both races. Big gap behind and both races even a bigger one in front in both races.
    Congratulations to the podium finishes and all. See you on Thursdays demolition derby night. Thanks for the racing.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,393
    (Actually now I remember one more stupid move on my part in the Tarzabocht where I outbraked myself while trying to overtake someone and went almost straight right in front of him, but can't remember who it was and when exactly that happened...but whoever it was, again, apologies for that dumb move.)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +794
    I was making my best to keep in my sights in R1 but then I got got kicked out:mad: (TS Notifier, I'm watching you:devilish:)...
    Well, I wish I could have remain there to keep you awake at least:cool:
    See you guys in the next one!
    Cheers;)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Patrick Fournier

Patrick Fournier
    Death by snoo-snoo Premium

Ratings:
    +540
    It was one of those combinations that felt like we're racing the track and not each others, except for race 2 where I made a bold move for 2nd place early and Anders passed me, then we fought pretty hard for the rest of the race, it was great!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,040
    All the details are in the event post at the beginning of the thread. It's hardly the fault of RD or it's staff if people can't be bothered to read it, is it? Go be angry at yourself. :rolleyes:

Also, we like variety. We're not going to stick with one variation of each track all the time, nor are we going to play favourites because a few people don't like particular tracks. If you don't like a particular combo, don't sign up and wait until there's one you do like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,040
    Back on-topic, that was some fun racing. Sorry to those who were bored but it really depends on your point of view, because for me both races were great fun. Very close, there was overtaking, and I was pushed or pushing for the whole 15 mins in both. Very clean too, had a great side-by-side moment through 3-4 corners with Tariq in R2. (Thought it was you at first Steve!) Great stuff.

See you Thursday guys! :cool:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +920
    Yes Ross probably boring was a little over the top I should probably change that too a uneventful event. Which it was for the most part, but it didn't make it any less fun when you're in good company. xxx :roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  20. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    Buggered if I know..... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,424
    Fun as always, even if I can't figure out these cars.
    And overtaking on this track is just a cast-iron b....female dog. :D
    @John Greene sorry about turning into you in R1. I hadn't spotted that you'd snuck by as well.

• Like Like x 3