AC BMW 235i @ Nurburgring GP-GT Saturday July 15th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Apologies. Thats the wrong setup. Here is the one I used
Ok, all you guys, hear this:
Since I have the ability to edit these posts I seriously started to hold Tariqs setup hostage and charge you Hooligans ransom. Then I was going to split it with Tariq 65-45 to my favor, of course, and he and I were going to buy an Island each and fly our Helicopters over to each others Mansions............buuuuuuuuttt....... Y'all better remember me when I'm gone, say nice things (even if you have to lie:sneaky::sneaky:) and raise a glass to me or I'll come back and haunt each and every one of you boys:D:D:D

Good times. Nice to have done a full session, almost. It didn't hurt too bad because I was already at the back, but the squabbling was good and I could have done that all night with yellow car, dunno who that was.
Hope that means your hooked:):) That means I'm your dealer and you have to come to me for a fix......and it's expensive:D:D:D:D:D

What a great first turn you guys did:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Oh sure one of our resident:alien: had a slip, but in all the racing I've done with him, that was a first. He puts up with a lot of my mistakes so I'll give him a pass any day:) I was really concerned when I put the track with the car since it's new to all of us. Looks like we have a winner for a few weeks.

Those that had to leave early missed......BMW and Merc DTM's at the same track, Porsche 911 RSR 3.0's at Red Bull Ring with early morning sun and we also took them out to Zee Nordschleife which is still up (if you are paying attention to the the stupid stuff I type on here:sleep:) and you should go check it out. Early morning sun and light fog. Adds to the immersion experience and I would do it for one of our Saturday Night Specials if you guys agreed and wanted it:) Just don't want anyone to have monitor or VR issues:thumbsup:

Thanks for coming out guys. Can't believe the response and participation you guys keep putting into these events. It's been awesome working with you men:thumbsup:

Hey guys, what a great Sundays pack of racing this was ;-)

Thanks everyone for the good times on the track and especially Bobby for putting up with such a band of hooligans ;-)

I had a good learning with the BMW, had a bad time in the DTM racers but then … the magic happened when finally after weeks of draught Bobby put those '74 Porsche RSR right in front of our noses!

What a Sunday! I will still be having an ear to ear grin by the end of next week after running that RSR with The Convict(s) and the Chancer at Zeltweg and - cherry on top - at the German mother of all racetracks.

Btw - videos from the Nordschleife show up on youtube from our shenanigans today.
At 03:10 that must be The Birdman, riding in the Audi ;-)

Last edited:
Hehe, mooning it around Brünnchen - this guy deserves a medal - think about how he explains the chafing to the doc should the Audi driver loose it into the guardrail ;-)
#InternetFameThroughGuardrail

Hope that means your hooked:):) That means I'm your dealer and you have to come to me for a fix......and it's expensive:D:D:D:D:D
Oh yeah, that's all good. Start me up a tab. The bigger issue is that since teamspeak is mandatory, and fans+teamspeak do not play nice, then I will have to just not race. I have no free buttons left for PTT. It is hotter in this room than it would be in the actual car.:cry:

Oh yeah, that's all good. Start me up a tab. The bigger issue is that since teamspeak is mandatory, and fans+teamspeak do not play nice, then I will have to just not race. I have no free buttons left for PTT. It is hotter in this room than it would be in the actual car.:cry:
You can try to adjust the capture volume trigger for the voice recognition in the settings in TS.
There is a "test" button which lets you test room noise and hear when room noise activates the microphone and a slider which lets you adjust the trigger volume.

Do not forget to press the "APPLY" settings button after you find your ideal settings or your just set volume will not be saved and you will be wondering why it does not work (as I did until a friendly racer tipped me off).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%