AC BMW 235i @Barcelona GP Saturday July 22nd 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok guys I'm home about to start doing this thing we do;)

How about showing some love for Rupe for taking care of things for us without me even having to ask him:thumbsup:

As I tell you guys, you are all of my team and Rupe is a great example of the teamwork that goes on here at RD:)

@Bobby Pennington,
sorry m8 signing out,been to a family event got a bit drunk,my little lad stoned :laugh::laugh:,so dont want to spoil any1,s race specially the nutty crazy convict,having the wrath of his anger:mad::mad:.bestowed on me if i were to collide with him:cautious::cautious:,he,d put out a hit on me:roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::whistling::whistling:
Soooooo my m8's liquored and knackered:p Sleep it off and I will see you on Monday night in the TT Cup cars. I'm taking the night off tomorrow night or I would ask you to join us with the Tatuus:thumbsup:

How about showing some love for Rupe for taking care of things for us without me even having to ask him:thumbsup:

As I tell you guys, you are all of my team and Rupe is a great example of the teamwork that goes on here at RD:)

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back