rF2 BMW 2002 tii @ Toban - Thu 25 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I did a race distance run tonight and thought i would share my finding. I was running an average of 1.5 seconds slower then my fastest lap and after 13 laps (which should be the race distance) i was left with 3% on the front right, about 12% each rear tyres and about 40% on the front left ;)
We can do a shorter race, but tyre management is part of the fun for me.

SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

Ooooh he's back. :D
C'moan Cleatus.
Great to hear from you pal.
Lookin forward to a chat.
Speakin of which, we've moved the voice chat to Discord. You've gotta sign up and link the account to yer RD account. All smoke an mirrors. PITA for old duffers like us, but there ya go. Gives us a shout if you get stuck an I'll come on TS and see if I can remember how to do it. :thumbsup:

@Jack Smith you're missing out here mate, what's happening?
Any news on you actually getting an internet connection any time soon?
There must be businesses having real problems over there, surely they have to do something? Do you have 4g cell phone coverage at your house? I guess not. :(
Maybe we should send the boys round and get the telecoms company sorted out. :)

Ooooh he's back. :D
C'moan Cleatus.
Great to hear from you pal.
Lookin forward to a chat.
Speakin of which, we've moved the voice chat to Discord. You've gotta sign up and link the account to yer RD account. All smoke an mirrors. PITA for old duffers like us, but there ya go. Gives us a shout if you get stuck an I'll come on TS and see if I can remember how to do it. :thumbsup:
Hi Denis,yep im baaaaaaaaaaaaack lol,i,ve already got Discord,signed up to it awhile ago but hav,nt tested it thru RD,so if your about later on,maybe have a test session,you know what im like on these PC,s..I,llo do my best to get up to pace,but as always with you guys it fun,fun,fuuuuun..:)
:laugh::thumbsup:

OK mate, I'll try to be around tonight for a chat. :)
Don't forget to link your accounts. On RD, go to account details, then linked accounts. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.6%