rF2 BMW 2002 tii @ Toban - Thu 25 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
rf2-bmw-2002tii-imola72-jpg.332744

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

WE HAVE MOVED THE VOICE CHAT FROM TEAMSPEAK TO DISCORD - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 2002tii

Cars: BMW 2002tii (Download)

Track: Toban 2016 (Steam)
Layout: Long

Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

No warm up - There will be a 5 minute break and then straight into Race 2 with starting slots = finishing places from R1

Race 2:
21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 24 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Roy Magnes
  3. stribbeck
  4. Roland
  5. Stan
  6. Jim Carvalho
  7. Daniel R.
  8. Dean Maković
  9. PurgerUK
  10. Stig Bidstrup
  11. Jan Larsen
  12. Allan Ramsbottom
  13. Steve Le Gallez
  14. max1966i
  15. Jimlaad43
  16. lewisd19
  17. Ole Marius Myrvold
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP #46 DB

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
@Denis Betty I don't remeber if i gave you the skin for the car or not, anyway i reworked it cause it looked half done and i also solve something i didn't liked in the shading. So delete the version you have if it's the case and install this one, we'll also have to find a moment to test if it work online as i'm using a MAS file so the interior and the rims appears in white.

BMW 2002 Tii ls 1.png

BMW 2002 Tii ls 2.png

BMW 2002 Tii ls 3.png

Please note that the blueish in the white will not appears anymore ;)

Download link

To use liveries in game: (it is recommended to use the #73 car to create the skin dir)
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\BMW 2002 \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files and the MAS file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Last edited:
One spot for me, please :) Ready to drive two half races without tyres left :laugh:
Great news Roy and always a pleasure to have you with us.

Tyres are always an issue with this car, but having to manage tyres makes for an interesting race sometimes. Anyway, as you know this car is an absolute hoot. I also think Yves has hit the nail on the head suggesting this track. I'm really looking forward to this one. :D

Welcome aboard mate, see you on Thursday. :thumbsup:

@Jack Smith you now have a BMW 2002 Tii with your livery ;)

BMW 2002 Tii mc 1.png

BMW 2002 Tii mc 2.png

BMW 2002 Tii mc 3.png

Download link

To use liveries in game: (it is recommended to use the #73 car to create the skin dir)
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\BMW 2002 \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the dds files and the MAS file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

I did a race distance run tonight and thought i would share my finding. I was running an average of 1.5 seconds slower then my fastest lap and after 13 laps (which should be the race distance) i was left with 3% on the front right, about 12% each rear tyres and about 40% on the front left ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%