AC BMW 1M Stage 3 @ Donington National - Fri 15th 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Pffff...My rig is clearly superior :rolleyes:

Xopo58D.jpg
PMSL at the pink cushion, it says speed demon to me!!!!

I will be there for this event even though I hate the car:)
Bloody Sun suggests this crappy car then pulls out ( MONGREL)

Do we have any cars on rails so I can at least stay on the track? :roflmao:

Looks like its going to be a quiet race, I reckon I could finish 5th in this race

Actually, Sign me up Chris! and I don't mind if we change cars? ahaha I don't mind this at all but something abit more grip would be nice :p

Okay, so if you'd like to change cars, here's some that we have and haven't raced... Take your pick:

Have raced:
- Abarth 500 Step 1
- BMW 1M
- GT cars
- Ferrari 458
- Mclaren 12C
- Ferrari F40
- KTM X-Bow
- Pagani Zonda,
- Ferrari 599XX
- Shelby Cobra.
- Lotus GX/GTC

Haven't Raced:
- Abarth 500
- BMW M3 E30 / Stage 1
- BMW M3 E30 Group A / DTM
- BMW M3 E92 / S1
- BMW Z4
- BMW 1M Stage 3
- Ferrari F40 Stage 3
- Pretty much all of the Lotus road cars.
- Pagani Huayra

For the record, I'm happy for the 1M Stage 3 to remain, but if you all want to change it to something easier/faster/grippier/whatever then I'm all for that :)

What about the Lotus Elise?
That's a great little car!
And it's so light that it's practically on rails (Tony). :D

I'm supportive of whatever everyone else wants but I'd put a vote in for sticking with the current car we have. I've been racing in cars with too much grip as of late so to drive something with absolutely none at all would be refreshing, even if I'm atrocious in road cars. :p

Allright 1M it is ;)

Link to post with a setup:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-1m-s3-setup-help-please.88009/#post-1787957

I did 1.17.5 after about 10 laps, 1.16 MIGHT be possible but the track limits are very strict then maybe not. ABS is near-mandatory lol.
By the way are we going to use mechanical damage? Ive heard stories that with 100% boost the car wont last long. Perhaps better to turn it off so there are no grey areas? :)
Or if you wont then i will practice until i have the perfect turbo setting and wont tell it to anyone :devilish:

Last edited:
Anyone know how the timeszone thing works for an interested Eurozoner here?, like is this about to start in 2 or 3 hours or something?, or just over 24 hours from right now?.

Cheers

Allright 1M it is ;)

Link to post with a setup:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-1m-s3-setup-help-please.88009/#post-1787957

I did 1.17.5 after about 10 laps, 1.16 MIGHT be possible but the track limits are very strict then maybe not. ABS is near-mandatory lol.
By the way are we going to use mechanical damage? Ive heard stories that with 100% boost the car wont last long. Perhaps better to turn it off so there are no grey areas? :)
Or if you wont then i will practice until i have the perfect turbo setting and wont tell it to anyone :devilish:

Nope, mechanical damage will stay on.
Just don't run at 100% boost all the time. We had the same thing with the 98T race.
It amazes me how many people run with damage off, and 100% boost lol.

Anyone know how the timeszone thing works for an interested Eurozoner here?, like is this about to start in 2 or 3 hours or something?, or just over 24 hours from right now?.

Cheers

The event is tonight (Australian Time), so tomorrow morning (European time).
19:00 AEST = GMT+10

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years