AC BMW 1M S3 @ Silverstone Int - Thu 15 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For those that were not on t/speak
I posted it as i found out on t/speak 2 mins before you guys went to practice.
it was also mentioned on t/speak, this is one of the reason we asked all drivers to stay on t/speak.

Special Notes:

• As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
  • How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
  • Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 27 drivers listed in this book,

Thanks to all the guys that did take time to read the above. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erm, i didn't race this one, but shouldn't you be running damage ON, like the rest do?
I would feel bad racing at 100% boost when all the rest of the racers are only using 80 ....

Really? I assumed damage would be turned on if the server has it set on like any other racing game does. Well, I guess that must be the case then which I'm sorry about. I'll make sure to turn those options on until AC forces those settings on in multiplayer although I don't think it would of made an impact on my finishing position.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%