rF2 BMW 1 @ Various tracks - Wednesday 8th April 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Graham Clemenger

Count me in, these beamers are great fun.

Tonight I have made my wife and hopefully my fellow drivers here at RD happy. I finally drilled some holes and moved the internet modem down to the basement where my gaming PC is located. A bonus is that we now have TV-signal there to! ( hence my wifes happiness.. ). So I will no longer be racing online through a crappy wireless signal, but on solid ethernet. Hopefully that will fix my lagg-problems Nigel.

If anyone experiences my car disapearing or going off in weird directions at the next event(s), please let me know. I will then have to take other measures to fix it..

Cheers!

• Steve Parker

I Can see the server in the list Ryan,try refresh

rFactor doesn't like me tonight, two disconnects, along with plenty of 'fun' trying to get in the rooms in the first place.

Anyway.

Jarama - I qualified on pole which was good as I only got one run in. Managed to fend off Nigel into turn one and then had a great 3 lap battle with Steve (will upload later), until he downshifted too much and fell back. I held a 10 second lead with 6 laps gone and then disconnected.

Jerez - this time I found I had the wrong version oif the track lol. Had to quickly download that and get practicing, because aside from the first two corners I didn't know the track. Qualified P2 and might have had pole but for a quick excursion on some grass. Come the race I shadowed Gary who was pulling away slowly. I found I was very quick through the first two thirds of the track but the 4 right handers towards the end of the lap I was very slow. On lap 5, my concentration dipped, I changed down gears too fast into turn 1 and Gary's 2 second lead turned into a 9 second lead. The gap stayed around the same for the next 4 laps. Steve had closed to within 3 seconds of me after my spin but was 4.5 seconds behind me when disconnect. Again.

Shame there was such a low turnout, a really quality mod with two great tracks, Jarama in particular. Thanks Ramon and RD and congrats to Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%