( season 2006 included )

3D model 2006 - Geafer / revelli
3D model 2008 - revelli / Geafer / Mirzza

Textures 2006 - Nightman, Geafer, Perg, Jardier
special thanks for Alex Koda fantasy skins

Textures 2008 - revelli / wix / Mirzza

Physics and others - Mirzza

templates 06/08 included

version 2006 - without changes from 1.6 version ( «Error loading texture swheel_b for material SWHEEL» and «Error loading global material SWHEEL» - set DX9 and high details), rF3 bug is solved now.

version 2008 - all is brand new..3D models, physics...we have this car ...real race car

2008 version - new tyres in real season / Michelin /, added rear wing and deflector - better performance. Only 3 template cars for 2008 season..sorry

2008 car is maybe little harder to drive on brakes, but more fun with heel and toe feature - for 3rd and 2nd gear. Autoblip and autolift is removed.

Install: extract to rF folder and overwrite ( pure install or old mod 1.6 version instaled, no probs )

Enjoy...

tnx my wife and my family for patience ))

Introduction of Jaroslav Honzík jr,. The premiere year 2006 BMW 1 Challenge Champion:

I like BMW 1 Challenge Mode very much, some time ago I was dreaming about that I will be in any computer racing game, that give me rFactor and people from SimRacing.cz, so I’m very happy for that!

In began of the season some people from SimRacing.cz contact me and told me that they want to make BMW 1 Challenge mode for rFactor, I thinking „OK, so make that but I haven’t much of hope that they make it well.“ But while I was playing first beta version on the beginning of the development I fall on the ground! That was amazing! And have not lot of datas from real, so it was really good. After this testing I was helping a lot more than before, I wanted to make it best! I was trying to find all technical informations, I was testing and a lot more to make it right real car! I gave some my experience from driving real racing car to the game.

After some more time, the mode going to be better and better, and I was able to do some training before real races. Everyone knows that „realistic“ is very hard to make to the game, but I think that this mode comes with something new.
We was testing in free practises some changes of the setup in real, from setup in game, and actually it sometimes works! Even when we test setup in real we could move it to the game!
In game the default setup is similar with setup for the Brno race track for this car.

Who knows...maybe I won this year championship with the help of rFactor mode BMW 1 Challenge and SimRacing.cz!!! I think that people must test this mode indeed!

All the reall cars have some speciffic properties and qualities and I think that SimRacing.cz make it right in this mode!

I want to give many many thanks to Team SimRacing.cz that they give me chance to help them and that they make very very good work! I hope that I will be able to help them with some other Racing series to make it to the rFactor game!

Jaroslav Honzík jr. ( nick: Jardier )

The BMW 1 Challenge 2006 Champion!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%