F1 2020 Blurry original liveries

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys,

I have created my own livery to put into the game, I have followed a tutorial on youtube below:

This worked the first time, as I made it in photoshop, saved it and used ERP archiver to input it into the game. I then re-edited it to add more things and did the same process of putting it into the game. Since this, my livery does not show in the game, it is only a blurred out version of the F170 and Racenet liveries as seen below.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and its still playing up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 691
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 325
Hi Guys,

I have created my own livery to put into the game, I have followed a tutorial on youtube below:

This worked the first time, as I made it in photoshop, saved it and used ERP archiver to input it into the game. I then re-edited it to add more things and did the same process of putting it into the game. Since this, my livery does not show in the game, it is only a blurred out version of the F170 and Racenet liveries as seen below.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and its still playing up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Did u fixed? how?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back