Blurriness with Rift S playing Assetto Corsa

I've been playing Assetto Corsa through content manager for about 8 months with my Rift S. Last we when I started the App to play everything in my headset went blurry but it was only when I moved my head. If I keep my head still its clear. Other games and apps work fine. I've tried to record gameplay but it comes out clear. Only looking through the headset is blurry. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know. I'm using Oculus Rift S and I have not noticed any difference lately. Try installing a older version of CPS and SOL, or uninstall them completelly an then reinstall them. Did you change anything in your Assetto Corsa config when this problem appeared? Try reinstalling the Oculus software and your graphic card drivers (removing the current configuration). Maybe using the Oculus Tray Tool could also help. Finally, if you have another computer, you could try your headset there with Assetto Corsa, in case it's problem with the hardware of your headset.

Last edited:
So I upgraded my CPU and motherboard and the problem continued. During this process I had to reinstall steam and for some weird reason it pushed an updated for Assetto Corsa. I updated it and sense then have had no issues.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%