Blue Williams Martini

Skins Blue Williams Martini 1.0B

Login or Register an account to download this content
XCalinX submitted a new resource:

Blue Williams Martini - A blue Williams livery like in the old days!

Hey guys,
This is yet another mod I made for myself and decided to upload. I also have a white version which you can find here.
It contains the numbers for Massa and Stroll. You can make your own numbers or if you really want a certain number and can't do it yourself, PM me and I'll do it for you. I'll do more numbers soon. Number 83 is only for the screenshots and is not in the archive,...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man this livery is good and you did a good job of it as I do prefer the Williams in blue to the white. I think what would look good as an option is to maybe have the sponsors on the nose above the Martini in white and the sponsors on the turning veins in white would make it look amazing

Hey man this livery is good and you did a good job of it as I do prefer the Williams in blue to the white. I think what would look good as an option is to maybe have the sponsors on the nose above the Martini in white and the sponsors on the turning veins in white would make it look amazing
Agreed.
Will do it a bit later on today

Just a little extra the W on the Shark Fin you could make that White as well to make it pop. Just to be clear you have got the right idea with this mod

either i've done something wrong or the number files are wrong. I assumed the files name "Massa" and "$troll" were the "williams_driver_19.tga" and "williams_driver_18.tga" respectively. have I done it wrong or is the issue in the files?

Attachments

• 20180217001855_1.jpg
    20180217001855_1.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 229
either i've done something wrong or the number files are wrong. I assumed the files name "Massa" and "$troll" were the "williams_driver_19.tga" and "williams_driver_18.tga" respectively. have I done it wrong or is the issue in the files?
Yes, there was an issue with massa's number.
It should work now. Was Stroll's ok?
(can't check it myself because I use modded ones for other drivers for career)

Is it possible to include a version that can be copy and pasted over inside the F1 2017 file folders? It would be greatly appreciated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%