Blue skies

Hello,

I've tried sol and it looks great and far as I know works great with lovely blue skies but I'm staying put on CSP 1.46 and am not using Sol due to LAN server issue and some other issue. Anyhoo, basically, I just want a nice proper blue sky but default Assetto doesn't quite deliver that for me and most of the PP filter (Adam's PP Filter) "massively" improves the visuals but doesn't help as much as I would like with the blue sky. Any tips on what I should change or get (other than using weatherfx) to achieve this? I had a look at the PP filter configs but gawd I don't know what I'm doing. Please help me - thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hello,

I've tried sol and it looks great and far as I know works great with lovely blue skies but I'm staying put on CSP 1.46 and am not using Sol due to LAN server issue and some other issue. Anyhoo, basically, I just want a nice proper blue sky but default Assetto doesn't quite deliver that for me and most of the PP filter (Adam's PP Filter) "massively" improves the visuals but doesn't help as much as I would like with the blue sky. Any tips on what I should change or get (other than using weatherfx) to achieve this? I had a look at the PP filter configs but gawd I don't know what I'm doing. Please help me - thanks! :)
Use older version of SOL?

Last edited:
Yep tried that, I don't think any version of Sol is my problem. It seems to be whenever weatherfx is activated - even when using the basic weather script. I don't mind that tbh I can live without Sol but I yearn for a full deep summer blue sky without fancy affects - just proper blue but default Assetto blue seems to be a bit off to me as if it's washed out. Tried fiddling with PP filter files but like when it comes to making a great track like you do, I need the same greatness for a default PP filter. Adams Sol filter has nearly got it nailed in every aspect for default Assetto weather and looks great but the blue sky - still more blue than other filters so I'm happy if that's the best I can get.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back