Blue Flag dramas AGAIN

So, i have done a few restarts in the new International GT series because although i put it on 1-2 for Practice and 10-15 in qualifying. 3 races i have now finished minimum 3 laps down 19th and 20th.

It seems as soon as I pit, I come out around traffic and i just cop blue flags for the remainder of the race, consistently driving between 7 to 15 seconds a lap slower. I even pitted again later in the race put UltraSoft tyres on and had a much quicker car then some that were around me, but, there was a duo battling for 6th-7th and every time I past them, bang, blue flags and back behind them again.

It's enough to drive me nuts. But I'm thinking i'll have to watch through this disaster for the first season till i can get more competitive drivers and cars.

Anyone else having similar issues or annoyances?

So, i have done a few restarts in the new International GT series because although i put it on 1-2 for Practice and 10-15 in qualifying. 3 races i have now finished minimum 3 laps down 19th and 20th.

It seems as soon as I pit, I come out around traffic and i just cop blue flags for the remainder of the race, consistently driving between 7 to 15 seconds a lap slower. I even pitted again later in the race put UltraSoft tyres on and had a much quicker car then some that were around me, but, there was a duo battling for 6th-7th and every time I past them, bang, blue flags and back behind them again.

It's enough to drive me nuts. But I'm thinking i'll have to watch through this disaster for the first season till i can get more competitive drivers and cars.

Anyone else having similar issues or annoyances?

Yeah. The first season is a nightmare. But what do you expect with carparts strength 0-15. And even season 2 isn't getting better nor will better drivers change anything. It will take seasons to close the gap to the best teams.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back