Blow off valve GTR Evolution

T

talomba

• talomba

hy. i'm new here so please help. I have seen some videos on youtube someone playing a race sim game and every time at the gear shift you can hear blow of valve and it is so damn cool. Is it possible to mod my STCC game in the same way? I hope you understand.

I have another question is it possible to add cars (WTCC Extreme league) from GTR Evolution to STCC. If can, how?

Please help.

I can only answer your second question at the moment: Since the last patch, you can access all content through any of the games (Race 07, GTR Evolution, STCC). So if you have GTR-E, you should be able to get the WTCC Extremes through STCC as well.

hy. i'm new here so please help. I have seen some videos on youtube someone playing a race sim game and every time at the gear shift you can hear blow of valve and it is so damn cool. Is it possible to mod my STCC game in the same way? I hope you understand...

Not fully... So you want to hear the "turbo" sound in non-turbo engines? In likes the Alfa 75(wtcc87) rpm drop sound in the C30?

Theoretically you can, you have to MOD it as there is a setting that refers to the engine sound when changing a gear... but then, I think you can't play on-line with it.

If you haven't done so, go by the MOD forum area and try the same question there http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution-mods/

• talomba

I can only answer your second question at the moment: Since the last patch, you can access all content through any of the games (Race 07, GTR Evolution, STCC). So if you have GTR-E, you should be able to get the WTCC Extremes through STCC as well.

so all i have to do is apply patch to STCC and i can access the cars from gtr evolution. Do i have to install STCC to the same folder as GTR evolution becouse i have install GTR evolution in D:\games\stcc and gtr ev. F:\Games\GTR Evolution

Tnx for help. And sorry for my english i'm from Slovenia

Not fully... So you want to hear the "turbo" sound in non-turbo engines? In likes the Alfa 75(wtcc87) rpm drop sound in the C30?

Theoretically you can, you have to MOD it as there is a setting that refers to the engine sound when changing a gear... but then, I think you can't play on-line with it.

If you haven't done so, go by the MOD forum area and try the same question there http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution-mods/

I'd rather say he is talking about the sound of the E90 320si only..

• talomba

i have installed patch 1.2.0.1 for stcc and when i started the game i didn't found wtcc extreme class. What am i doing wrong?

i have installed patch 1.2.0.1 for stcc and when i started the game i didn't found wtcc extreme class. What am i doing wrong?

WTCC Extreme class is for GTR Evolution, so unless you have that, you won't have the WTCC Extreme cars :)

EDIT: Wait, I think I've been mis-understanding your other posts.. I'm confused, just ignore this :p

I'd rather say he is talking about the sound of the E90 320si only..

?! I lost it completely than... :neutral:

...someone playing a race sim game and every time at the gear shift you can hear blow of valve and it...

"blow off valve"... to me it is something clearly related to a valve in turbo engines to prevent compressor surge (re-circulated airflow) :wink2:

Anyway, I do have to admit the all topic is going:Banane01:

• talomba

At what ars have you noticed that sound, talomba?

i was on youtube and i have seen a video someone playing i don't know which game with logitech g25 and every time he changed gear there was a sound of blow off valve and it was so cool. i can not find that video again! Is there a way to have WTCC extreme class in STCC game?

Why does GTR Evolution keep resseting my graphic card gpu. Sometimes when i play gtr the screen just go blank for 10-20 secunds and then game resumes. Am I the onlyone with that problem?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 437 39.5%