BLM Times

Apps BLM Times 1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blamer submitted a new resource:

BLM Times - Laptimes (last-best-optimal), splits, delta, deltabars

It's still missing something - like a resizable UI - but I'm not going to have enough free time to work on my apps anymore (not to make a better intro...), so I decided to share my work with you anyway.

blm-times-linear-extended-laps.png

I had modified splits app...

Read more about this resource...

Well, as suggested, i wanna ask for help here. I have the same problem. I already disabled everything else, and still AC crashes. That why i gave my comment.... ;) But I most certainly enjoy a lot all your other work! Anyway, what other options do i have besides disabling all other apps?

Well, as suggested, i wanna ask for help here. I have the same problem. I already disabled everything else, and still AC crashes. That why i gave my comment.... ;) But I most certainly enjoy a lot all your other work! Anyway, what other options do i have besides disabling all other apps?
I'm fine with your one star review.
It's also because of people like you that I'm quitting developing apps.
Have fun,and tell me whenever you'll release your apps

I'm fine with your one star review.
It's also because of people like you that I'm quitting developing apps.
Have fun,and tell me whenever you'll release your apps
Well, i am sorry you feel that way. I guess support is not gonna happen. I still appreciate very much your work on the other apps.

Well, i am sorry you feel that way. I guess support is not gonna happen. I still appreciate very much your work on the other apps.
Support is not gonna happen??
I helped out tens of people who had problems - and mostly it wasn't my apps problem - here, via pm, and on the discord channel, investing many, many hours of my free time and for free, not counting the hundreds hours spent for developing the four apps...
For sure is not gonna happen anymore

Does it crash with a particular car/track or did you install any new apps?

So I think I was able to track how to trigger this issue.

1 - Start AC via content manager (any track, any car, any mode), use any app you want, included this one
2 - In this situation, the game will actually work.
3 - Quit the session, but do not close Content Manager.
4 - Do step 1. The game will crash.
- At this point, if you want to start the game you have to disable this app.....or follow step 5

5 - Close Content manager.
6 - Do step 1......and the game will work!
7 - Follow other steps, and you will see the behavior won't change

I'm not sure why, but apparently a workaround is just to close and re-open Content Manager before starting any session. Unsure about the reason of this behavior, but I'm sure it's triggered by this app, because disabling it won't force you to close Content Manager everytime before playing.

I hope this can be helpful.

There is also another issue, which may seem not to have anything to do with this one, but I think it does instead.

1 - Open any replay (.acreplay) you saved via Content manager
2 - Make sure this app is enabled and shown.
3 - Scroll the replay near to the end of a lap.
4 - As soon as your car crosses the starting line and the new lap begins, the game closes. At this point, you won't be able to load any other replay until either you disable this app or restart Content Manager

I really like the idea of the deltabar display on this. I can imagine it being great turn-by-turn feedback, and it would be even better if I could set it to show me where I'm faster or slower than the car ahead of me or behind me. Since this mod has been out of commission for awhile, does anybody know of another mod that does something like the deltabar display?

I really like the idea of the deltabar display on this. I can imagine it being great turn-by-turn feedback, and it would be even better if I could set it to show me where I'm faster or slower than the car ahead of me or behind me. Since this mod has been out of commission for awhile, does anybody know of another mod that does something like the deltabar display?
I worked a lot on this app lately, I even added a 'delta map', a map where you can see on the track where you are losing / gaining time.
I also added pedals, made adjustments to laptimes list, and an overall performance improvement.
Deltas are compared to your laptime by now, comparing to others would mean making it really heavy (performance wise) having to live store and compare to all the rest of the field.

If you want to test the new version, pm me

Hey,

Love your app, thanks a lot! As others said it seems to be crashing the game, solution posted by star_wraith seems to be a temporary fix, but restarting CM each time is a bit a pain long term.
If you have a new version to test, I would be happy to try it out, see if it works better.

I will post an update in a couple of days

Hey,

Love your app, thanks a lot! As others said it seems to be crashing the game, solution posted by star_wraith seems to be a temporary fix, but restarting CM each time is a bit a pain long term.
If you have a new version to test, I would be happy to try it out, see if it works better.

Blamer updated BLM Times with a new update entry:

fixes, performance improvements, pedals bars, delta map

image.png

image.png

Honestly I didn't want to post this update because I don't have much time (nope, sorry, I have NO time) to support people in case of problems, and I know me, I didn't want to get upset again for bad reviews after all the time I spent in building free mods and supporting people.

Anyway, even if this is my less downloaded app, it is the one I use the most. I love to see split times, see...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years