BLM Times

Apps BLM Times 1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
doesn't work on my side
OdKnYo1.jpg

Blamer updated BLM Times with a new update entry:

fixes, performance improvements, pedals bars, delta map

Sorry, I had packed a not up-to-date settings file, thanks @Leonardo Ratafiá for helping me finding it out.

image.png

image.png

Honestly I didn't want to post this update because I don't have much time (nope, sorry, I have NO time) to support people in case of problems, and I know me, I didn't want to get upset again for bad reviews after all the time I spent in building free mods and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks a lot for the update man, really appreciate you spending time on this, also if as you say you have no time :)
No big deal, but I do not get how the color split works not, no purple sectors or such, I just see all my splits in orange and some times in white, I will test it more, maybe I will get it.

Thanks a lot for the update man, really appreciate you spending time on this, also if as you say you have no time :)
No big deal, but I do not get how the color split works not, no purple sectors or such, I just see all my splits in orange and some times in white, I will test it more, maybe I will get it.

if you record your best sector it will be orange, if it's better than the sector you recorded during your best lap (but not the best overall) it will be green, otherwise white (or red if invalid). Optimal (cyan) is the sum of your three best valid sectors

now it's working fine. the problem is that somehow it's not compatible with AI Line Helper by @Esotic
if I have both app enabled BLM laptimes doens't work at all, no laptime, no gear indicator, nothing

This is what I was trying to figure out! You have saved me a ton of time sifting through my apps to figure out what was messing with this one. It works perfectly for me now as well. Works fine with the rest of my assortment of plugins.

This is easily going to become my most used plugin now. :D

excellent work, thanks a lot for developing it ;)

I think is the most useful app tyo improve lap times ;)...

only issue i found (mostly in RedBullRing GP) is that sometimes it doesn't catch sector 3 time, or doesn't update your overall best. (i have fixed optimal and best, even if i improve them, new data doesn't update) I will try a new clean install

anyway, awesome work, is one of my must have apps, can't live without it =P

App is crashing my game. Content Manager shows this as error
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

App is crashing my game. Content Manager shows this as error
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
The Content Manager error you posted...
Can you send me the py_log.txt generated after it crashes?

Incredible app. So functional and designed so well.

Is there a way to turn off the car info though? The Pedals, gears mainly. I have another HUD I like to use with that info and redundancy bothers me lol

Incredible app. So functional and designed so well.

Is there a way to turn off the car info though? The Pedals, gears mainly. I have another HUD I like to use with that info and redundancy bothers me lol
I could add the possibility to disable something in next update, I finally have some days off

Fantastic app, thank you so much.
However I got every functions to work but the map.
The app tell me to do one clean lap, but no matter how many laps I did, the map never showed up.
Lap times, split times, deltas all worked perfectly, no idea what's going wrong.

py log says nothing as well

BLM Fps: starting version 1.2.4
BLM Times: starting version 1.5.3
BLM Laps: loaded
BLM Map: map loaded for imola
BLM Map: x< -936 x> 876 y^ -514 yv 489 w: 1813 h: 1003 scale: 7.3
BLM Map: loaded

I really like this app! :D Thanks
I've been looking into the source code without luck to make the app bigger, so in my resolution it is too small :(

Anyone managed to make it bigger or scalable like the laps secondary app? Setting the Laps app to "Big" size is perfect, but main window has not this option

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%