Blending fighting back

L

Luxorz

• Luxorz

So, my problem is that I can't seem to get the terrain blending feature to work properly. I'm talking about the manual blending "brush" in particular. I managed to get some blending going on one part of my track (RBR, btw), but for whatever reason, nothing happens when I'm trying to use it now. Am I just an idiot or is there some sort of a bug that I need to work around?

Just to make it clear: When I take the blending brush (with another texture selected) and try to rub on a texture, absolutely nothing happens. No matter how long or with what strength I do it. It worked once, so surely it should work again?

You have to select the polygons which are going to be affected. With the materials tab selected, deselect all polys and then re-select those which are to be affected. I think it'll remember that you dragged the 'brush' around, so when you select the blending material, some blending will already be applied.

Remember that Shift-drag will un-blend the materials.

• Luxorz

Doh, human stupidity can be so annoying. I guess I was doing something in the wrong order or something because I could swear I tried that. But thanks so much, now I can get back to finishing my horrific little track. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.3%