Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod

Skins Blancpain & Super GT Acura NSX GT3 Series Skin Pack & Sound Mod v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull & Davidoff Acura NSX GT3 Skins - Acura NSX GT3

Hi Guys

Here we have two of my designs for the Acura NSX GT3 Car Mod which has became on of my favorite car mods for AMS.

Created by Triebie, the same guy who gave us the Oreca 7 with a of of attention to detail, good physics and one awesome car to drive and look at.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 239784 View attachment 239785 View attachment 239786 View attachment 239787 View attachment 239788 View attachment 239789...

Read more about this resource...

Need some help here I'm afraid.
I installed the skins so they are present in the EEC_GT3 > Acura_NSX_GT3 file allright, but there is no sign in the UI.
I also noticed the AcuraGT3.TGA icon, but there is no .SRS file and the mod does not stand on his own right ? It's under the EEC GT3 icon. So what do I do with that icon ?

Need some help here I'm afraid.
I installed the skins so they are present in the EEC_GT3 > Acura_NSX_GT3 file allright, but there is no sign in the UI.
I also noticed the AcuraGT3.TGA icon, but there is no .SRS file and the mod does not stand on his own right ? It's under the EEC GT3 icon. So what do I do with that icon ?

To be honest I actually forgot that I even put in the download, although it is separate to the skins which is a straight copy and paste.

I don't have the Acura in the EEC mod, I use this icon because I run a full skin pack with it's own series icon, this is why I put it there should you want something different.

Will be updating this skin pack with some race liveries and will probably remove it or leave it in a optional content folder.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Humberto

To be honest I actually forgot that I even put in the download, although it is separate to the skins which is a straight copy and paste.

I don't have the Acura in the EEC mod, I use this icon because I run a full skin pack with it's own series icon, this is why I put it there should you want something different.

Will be updating this skin pack with some race liveries and will probably remove it or leave it in a optional content folder.

Humberto
Thanks, any idea what the reason might be that the skins don't show up in the EEC mod ?

Thanks, any idea what the reason might be that the skins don't show up in the EEC mod ?

I just installed the skins and they show up no problem in the EEC GT3 mod.

The cars show up individually as Davidoff NSX GT3 and Red Bull NSX GT3 in the EEC mod.

I have not listed them together with the test car as one team under the Acura NSX GT3 because if you want to start adding skins, AMS only allows if I'm not mistaking only 4-5 drivers under the same name.

When I update the skin pack I will create a new series for the car.

Last edited:
I just installed the skins and they show up no problem in the EEC GT3 mod.

The cars show up individually as Davidoff NSX GT3 and Red Bull NSX GT3 in the EEC mod.
Ah, I did not check that, was looking for the different skins on the Acura car itself. I'll check later, thanks.

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 Skins with a new update entry:

Michael Shank livery added

Hi Guys

Here's another Acura skin to add to the collection.

Because there is no official series for this car yet I've done the same as the first upload.

You will find the car listed in the EEC GT3 cars as Michael Shank NSX GT3.

There's quiet a bit of blur with upper rear sides of the bumper so I have kept the design a bit simpler to avoid too much blur.

I've done my best to make the car look as close as possible to the real one.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 Skins with a new update entry:

Azur Lane livery added

Hi Guys

Here's another Acura skin to add to the collection.

Because there is no official series for this car yet I've done the same as the first upload.

You will find the car listed in the EEC GT3 cars as Azur Lane NSX GT3.

View attachment 241666 View attachment 241667 View attachment 241668 View attachment 241669 View attachment 241670

I am busy with a Acura NSX GT3 Blancpain skin pack that will run as it own series with a new sound mod for the car.

If...

ClimaxF1 updated Castrol Alpine, Azur Lane, Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 Skins with a new update entry:

Castrol Alpine Blancpain livery added

Hi Guys

Another skin for the Acura NSX GT3 and one step closer to having a full Blainpain series skin pack for this car.

Hope you guys like the cars so far, have fun:

View attachment 241868 View attachment 241869 View attachment 241870 View attachment 241871 View attachment 241872
I am busy with a Acura NSX GT3 Blancpain skin pack that will run as it own series with a new sound mod for the car.

If anyone wants to help with some skins, all help is welcome....

ClimaxF1 updated Castrol Alpine, Azur Lane, Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 Skins with a new update entry:

Bilstein Blancpain Acura NSX GT3 livery added

Hi Guys

Another skin for the Acura NSX GT3 and one step closer to having a full Blainpain series skin pack for this car.

Hope you guys like the cars so far, have fun :)

View attachment 242020 View attachment 242023 View attachment 242024 View attachment 242025 View attachment 242026

If anyone wants to help with some skins, all help is...

ClimaxF1 updated Bilstein, Castrol Alpine, Azur Lane, Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 Skins with a new update entry:

Hi Guys

My apologies, I had to quickly re-upload the Bilstein livery because I noticed an error with the skin. Have also added the Bilstein logo to the rear bumper now.

View attachment 242032 View attachment 242033 View attachment 242034 View attachment 242035 View attachment 242036

I am busy with...

ClimaxF1 updated Bilstein, Castrol Alpine, Azur Lane, Red Bull, Davidoff & Michael Shank Acura NSX GT3 Skins with a new update entry:

Hi Guys

My apologies, I had to quickly re-upload the Bilstein livery because I noticed an error with the skin. Have also added the Bilstein logo to the rear bumper now.

View attachment 242039 View attachment 242040 View attachment 242041 View attachment 242042 View attachment 242043...

For some reason, skins 98 and 88 don't show? Any ideas?

I always like to make sure before I reply so I deleted car 88 and 98, then installed them from the download and they show up just fine.

The cars show up individually as Bilstein NSX GT3 and Castrol NSX GT3 in the EEC mod.

I have not listed them together with the test car as one team under the Acura NSX GT3 because if you want to start adding skins, AMS only allows if I'm not mistaking only 4-5 drivers under the same name and this would then cause a problem.

The skin pack is almost done and I'm also waiting for Triebie and he has confirmed that all the updates will be added to the mod.

There will be a new Blancpain NSX GT3 Series mod and this will not affect the file structure as it is currently installed.

The cars will all then be grouped into one series for easy access.

Let me know if you come right.

Regards

ClimaxF1

Ice Watch Blancpain Acura NSX GT3 livery added

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Ice Watch Blancpain skin added
- Blancpain logo added to boot lid (Bilstein skin)
- Some detail work to remove blur marks (Bilstein skin)
- New front detailing front bumber (Bilstein skin)
- Bilstein logo added to rear bumber (Bilstein skin)

View attachment 242218...

I always like to make sure before I reply so I deleted car 88 and 98, then installed them from the download and they show up just fine.

The cars show up individually as Bilstein NSX GT3 and Castrol NSX GT3 in the EEC mod.

I have not listed them together with the test car as one team under the Acura NSX GT3 because if you want to start adding skins, AMS only allows if I'm not mistaking only 4-5 drivers under the same name and this would then cause a problem.

The skin pack is almost done and I'm also waiting for Triebie and he has confirmed that all the updates will be added to the mod.

There will be a new Blancpain NSX GT3 Series mod and this will not affect the file structure as it is currently installed.

The cars will all then be grouped into one series for easy access.

Let me know if you come right.

Regards

ClimaxF1

Thanks for your efforts, but no luck. Must be something to do with my setup ( I removed old files and added new files). Not to worry.

Thanks for your efforts, but no luck. Must be something to do with my setup ( I removed old files and added new files). Not to worry.

I think you should know me be by now, I can't give up until I have found the problem.

There's nothing more frustrating than wanting to try a new livery and the damn car won't show in the menu.

The problem was from my side and I do apologize in advance.

Some of the veh. files I already had edited the sound.fx line to the my new sound mod and only picked it up now.
This would be the problem as the car would not show if it has no designated audio with the correct file path for the audio sound file.

I am busy uploading an update with another skin where I have edited all veh. files.

HDVehicle=Acura_NSX_GT3.hdv
Graphics=Acura_NSX_GT3.gen
Spinner=Acura_NSX_GT3_Spinner.gen
Cameras=Acura_NSX_GT3_cams.cam
GenString=12
Sounds=Acura_NSX_GT3_sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=EEC_HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Acura_NSX_GT3_cockpitinfo.ini
Upgrades=Acura_NSX_GT3_Upgrades.ini

Because some people have also had no sound due to the incorrect sound file path (EEC_GTD\Cadillac_V6\Cadillac_V6) and this was not my error I have also included a new sfx file (Acura_NSX_GT3_sounds) with the correct file path (EEC_GT3\Cadillac_V6\Cadillac_V6) so that the sounds work with all cars.

Over the weekend I will be uploading another update and this will include my sound mod for the car and all the latest liveries that I am still working on.

Here you will just have to copy all the new content as per normal, allow to overwrite and enjoy all the new cars with their new sounds.

Regards

Humberto

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back