Blancpain Series?

Hi all,

I've been wondering about this for a while now, and I think most of you guess what I'm talking about. Would it be possible that the Kunos guys manage to pull off a Blancpain Series license some day ? I'm not saying "do it, devs!", only that it seems kinda realistic.

I mean Assetto Corsa seems to be the ideal sim if this series has to come to life in a racing game. European dev team who loves GT3 cars, most of the cars filling the field of the Blancpain series are modeled or planned in the future, some of them tracks also... And Blancpain isn't as huge as WEC or whatever so maybe they would be see their series in a racing sim as a good advertising and AS/KS would benefit from a good visibility if both companies manage to sign a partnership.

I fully understand that the game isn't ready yet and many features are to be finalized before thinking about adding content. I'm thinking about AI improvements, dynamic wheather, pit-stops, race weekend with qualis of even flags, basically what most of you guys already experienced with games such as GTR. But I have the feeling that this is something that could be considered. The only real issue I see right now is the question of the Porsche license, but otherwise...

What do you guys think ? Cheers

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%