blancpain series 2019

i'm following the build up to this year's blancpain series, both the sprint and the endurance cup. it certainly reminds you of "game of thrones", so many teams either changing cars or swapping drivers or retooling their approach (am, proam, silver, etc.). manufacturers intensifying their programme like porsche. shaping up to be a great season, wonder how the guys at acc will put all that into the game, hardly anything they can actually preserve from the 2018 season (apart from most of the locations).

follow/skim the news here: https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/

i'm following the build up to this year's blancpain series, both the sprint and the endurance cup. it certainly reminds you of "game of thrones", so many teams either changing cars or swapping drivers or retooling their approach (am, proam, silver, etc.). manufacturers intensifying their programme like porsche. shaping up to be a great season, wonder how the guys at acc will put all that into the game, hardly anything they can actually preserve from the 2018 season (apart from most of the locations).

follow/skim the news here: https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/

Agreed, been doing a bit of reading. Seems the championship may be stepping up a level, will try my hardest to follow. Also planning on going to Brands Hatch to watch it.

Agreed, been doing a bit of reading. Seems the championship may be stepping up a level, will try my hardest to follow. Also planning on going to Brands Hatch to watch it.

And I will be watching them live the following week Paul at Silverstone, assuming my friend has still got the van to fit the wheel chair in :thumbsup: I love the series and will most certainly be following it :thumbsup:

Porsche just finally produced a new GT3-R, I guess that could count as "intensifying" :D the intrigue that gets me about Blancpain is how much manufacturer backing they can slip in while still calling it a privateer entry. Porsche using Manthey is taking the piss a bit, but I suppose being owned by Porsche is not good enough...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back