Blancpain Lamborghini F1 Team

Skins Blancpain Lamborghini F1 Team 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi great job, i have a question, is it possible to have the psd file for this skin?
I'd like to personalize this skin for my own use.
Thanx a lot

That is Great. What do I need to do in order to replace Caterham?
rename the files inside your cars & interiors folder in mc2. rename all files beginning with mc2 to ca2 (ex. mc2_gen_high_main to ca2_gen_high_main and the rest too) but remember after model change you can't use the "caterham" car for online.

rename the files inside your cars & interiors folder in mc2. rename all files beginning with mc2 to ca2 (ex. mc2_gen_high_main to ca2_gen_high_main and the rest too) but remember after model change you can't use the "caterham" car for online.
Not only the catherham. He won't be able to play online at all because his game would either freeze or drop him out of the session .

Not only the catherham. He won't be able to play online at all because his game would either freeze or drop him out of the session .
I guess with ryder mode manager I can remove it and go online. BTW, any idea if the 2012 skins are compatible with 2013? There are a few great skins there like the Alfa Romeo.

I guess with ryder mode manager I can remove it and go online. BTW, any idea if the 2012 skins are compatible with 2013? There are a few great skins there like the Alfa Romeo.
Yep just make backup of your original catherham and you can play online. Nope and the 2012 game and the 2013 one are not compatible with each other. The UV layouts differ at a very high scale. So no. You can't use any skin from f1 2012, not to mention the models are not the same. It would look all messed up.

This is the issue I'm having @Henky SA .
The logo which its meant to show:
Untitled1.jpg

The logo what shows when i import back to Lg_marussia:
Untitled2.jpg

This is the issue I'm having @Henky SA .
The logo which its meant to show:
View attachment 66695
The logo what shows when i import back to Lg_marussia:
View attachment 66694
hi Will,
a few question :
1. how huge the resolution of your logo is? when importing your logos to the game for lg_team (ie lg_marussia), to make it showed correctly the logo should be in 512x512 iirc.
2. when saving your logo into the dds format, what kind of settings that you apply?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 409 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 279 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 275 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 321 12.9%