Blancpain GT4 European Series

Career Blancpain GT4 European Series 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kinex submitted a new resource:

Blancpain GT4 European Series - GT4 Career with Porsche GT4, Maserati GT4 and Ginetta GT4

Blancpain GT4 European Series

Score at least a Podium in the end of the Blancpain GT4 European Series.

The Championship consist of 9 Sprint Races

R1: Imola
R2: Mugello
R3: Barcelona GP
R4: Paulricard Blancpain *
R5: Red Bull Ring GP
R6: Brands Hatch GP
R7: Zandvoort
R8: Nürburgring GP
R9: Vallelunga

The Cars:
-Ginetta G55 GT4 *
-Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
-Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4

*Required Downloads: ...

Read more about this resource...

Not sure how to make it work. The instructions are sad. I see where it tries to put something under your user name directory. I guess you could install the car(Ginetta GT4) the Ricard track (which by the way is excellent) and build your own championship in AC or CM. If you have favorite Ginetta skins save them prior to installing the new Ginetta cars. Then put them back................

Not sure how to make it work. The instructions are sad. I see where it tries to put something under your user name directory. I guess you could install the car(Ginetta GT4) the Ricard track (which by the way is excellent) and build your own championship in AC or CM. If you have favorite Ginetta skins save them prior to installing the new Ginetta cars. Then put them back................
Installation: unpack the files into C:\Users\YourUsername\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs

Hey, thanks for the works! I tried it, but in first race (Imola), I always ended up in 18th, no matter what position I was finished. I tried 3 times and the result is always 18th. Any idea what cause the problem?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years