ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Thursday 5th December

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
timthumb.jpg

It's been a while since we visited the Zolder circuit in our Race Club. The last time was October 10th. That makes it time for a new run at the Belgian race track. Although it has been removed from the current Blancpain GT Roster for 2019 and 2020, we still give it the love it deserves!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Zolder
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 60% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (45 minutes)

Pitstop: Not Mandatory

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 16:00 (x2 multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 18:00 (x2 multiplier)
Race: Sunday 17:00 (x3 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. @Ricoow
  2. @Rolf Berge
  3. @Mikele4
  4. @JoaoCastella
  5. @Skinny712
  6. @fabryz_77
  7. @david92tm
  8. @Stephen brophy
  9. @blu3sm4n
  10. @thestig171
  11. @speedyx56
  12. @Trebucht
  13. @Knut Mattheisen
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. And yes, this slot is also free ;)
Reserve List

UTP #09

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 855537

If you need someone at the last place then i can join :)

Can someone advise a good lap time for us mortal drivers @ Zolder?

Any laptime you can consistently achieve ;)

In the club threads we don't discuss laptime, as even 'mortal driver' laptimes can be a demotivator for the slower drivers, who then feel like they don't fit in. We want to provide racing for all levels and not demotivate the slower drivers.

Any laptime you can consistently achieve ;)

In the club threads we don't discuss laptime, as even 'mortal driver' laptimes can be a demotivator for the slower drivers, who then feel like they don't fit in. We want to provide racing for all levels and not demotivate the slower drivers.
Understood Consistent Laptime it is then :laugh:

Hi! New to this forum and in search of some online (league) races. :)
I have some experience racing Project Cars (2), AC(C), F1 games, etc. I used to do leagues racing in GT Legends back in the day. Just recently purchased the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 racing wheel and V3 pedals.
Am I right in saying you have to be a Premium member of RD in order to participate?

Hi! New to this forum and in search of some online (league) races. :)
I have some experience racing Project Cars (2), AC(C), F1 games, etc. I used to do leagues racing in GT Legends back in the day. Just recently purchased the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 racing wheel and V3 pedals.
Am I right in saying you have to be a Premium member of RD in order to participate?
yes you have to premium to participate the the organised events. its worth it.

Just got Premium. I should have equipped my new PlaySeat with my race setup by tonight, so looking forward to this race. Count me in. :)
Welcome aboard sir! Since you seem well informed I am assuming you've also checked out the Club Rules. Otherwise there is a nice little video available as well in the main post. Your name is added, see you tonight :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%