ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Sunday 19th May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sorry for the carnage at the hairpin of lap 2! Did account for the different grip at the inside of the braking zone and didnt account for the cars that would be parked on the apex :redface:

Sorry for the carnage at the hairpin of lap 2! Did account for the different grip at the inside of the braking zone and didnt account for the cars that would be parked on the apex :redface:
Its a really slow corner and with packs this close, I could recommend being more cautious.

I finished my normal last and managed to avoid the carnage and the people that lapped me, did so in a proper manner. My issue is on practice. Your braking points are not necessarily my braking points!!! If you're coming up behind me like a bat out of hell and you can see a slower driver in front, that's not your cue to shunt me off the road because I've braked earlier than you. Yes it's only practice but you should still show some patience. I am mainly a 100 metre braker because that's where I'm most comfortable at the moment so please don't use me as your brake thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back