ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Monday 1st July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
Summertime is coming! Join us on this tight Belgian track for some great club racing. Sign up now!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

We are hiring!
Are the Club Races your highlight of the week? Do you love RaceDepartment? Do you want to become part of an awesome dedicated team with the same passion for simracing? Then we are looking for you! Become an ACC Club Host or take a look at the other open positions we have!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Zolder
Weather: Dry
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race 1: 19:45 UTC (45 minutes)

Server 1 Entry List
  1. Ricoow
  2. LeSunTzu
  3. Daniel Monteiro
  4. Michael Rudolf
  5. trevorh
  6. Frank
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
UTP #01

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I am a bit scared after last week. No clouds yet severe rain. It might catch people out when it is still sunny but rain is coming down
I think the weird no cloud but rain scenario could have been down to the fixed weather, possibly not adjusting the cloud value fully? Hence no cloud but the rain. With variable weather it's most likely to be dry so it shouldn't be much of a risk ;)

I think the weird no cloud but rain scenario could have been down to the fixed weather, possibly not adjusting the cloud value fully? Hence no cloud but the rain. With variable weather it's most likely to be dry so it shouldn't be much of a risk ;)
It shouldn't. Baseline value should have been overwritten by the rain (and was at full clouds anyway)

PS> Practice server is up

Great race at the end with a difficult start for me.

@Ricoow when I passed you in the first chicane the game said I had some rear damage and contact but in the replay there was clearly a small but visible gap. Did it tell you there was a contact as well? Seemed like a bug to me.

@Frank sorry for the contact on passing you, it was a last second decision to go for the inside space, hope that wasn't too agressive.

@trevorh also sorry for the incident when I rejoined the track, my fault.

Seems like I have to do better next time :rolleyes:

Great race at the end with a difficult start for me.

@Ricoow when I passed you in the first chicane the game said I had some rear damage and contact but in the replay there was clearly a small but visible gap. Did it tell you there was a contact as well? Seemed like a bug to me.

@Frank sorry for the contact on passing you, it was a last second decision to go for the inside space, hope that wasn't too agressive.

@trevorh also sorry for the incident when I rejoined the track, my fault.

Seems like I have to do better next time :rolleyes:
No worries, your last moment decision indeed surprised me, but you only did yourself harm in the end ;-).

Nope, I had no contact or damage on my side. For me it just looked like the kerb got you

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%