ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Friday 5th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I was in server 2 and, as someone mentioned, the start was a chaos due to one car waving and losing control just before the green flag. I tried to avoid it and I was hit from behind and sent to last position. Another ruined race due to a general lack of patience.

Then, near the end of the race I got blue flags and let pass two cars that were behind me, not lapping me. Seems like the game shows blue flags way too early because, after that, I realized the car about to lap me was still very far.

But anyway, I enjoyed the race and ACC is becoming the very best simulator out there after every new release.

Then, near the end of the race I got blue flags and let pass two cars that were behind me, not lapping me. Seems like the game shows blue flags way too early because, after that, I realized the car about to lap me was still very far.

You should use the mfd optin with gaps to front and back and position! Its an option that got implemented in the latest update and its incredibly useful! ACC seems to start waving blues quite early and they are waving them even when the car gets pass the marshal post for quite some time.. Easy to get confused with no extra info

The handy thing with the MFD is a button can be mapped to your wheel rather than just using keyboard buttons. On my T300 the radio button scrolls MFDs whilst arrow keys control the menus :thumbsup:

so sorry guys about the start on the second server, sitting so long in the grid the tyre pressures kept falling and I started to panic for some reason, I was weaving to get some tyre heat, I was gonna keep it straight before the start but I got caught up by green flag which releases the speed limiter and I lost the rear corrected it and caught it but by that time I was in the middle of the track and on the way of the guys behind me.

It was very stupid of me to do that at the race start, lesson learned. So sorry to everyone who got caught up in my mess, no excuses for what happened I take full responsibility.

so sorry guys about the start on the second server, sitting so long in the grid the tyre pressures kept falling and I started to panic for some reason, I was weaving to get some tyre heat, I was gonna keep it straight before the start but I got caught up by green flag which releases the speed limiter and I lost the rear corrected it and caught it but by that time I was in the middle of the track and on the way of the guys behind me.

It was very stupid of me to do that at the race start, lesson learned. So sorry to everyone who got caught up in my mess, no excuses for what happened I take full responsibility.

I was also affected by it with some damage on my front right side but its a club race so these things can happen.

The main thing is to learn and move on.

Even with damage i really enjoyed my first race after almost 1 1/2 years of sim hibernation and all the guys raced fair and safe.

So a big thank you to RD for organizing this.

I was also affected by it with some damage on my front right side but its a club race so these things can happen.

The main thing is to learn and move on.

Even with damage i really enjoyed my first race after almost 1 1/2 years of sim hibernation and all the guys raced fair and safe.

So a big thank you to RD for organizing this.

Sorry mate that you had to come back from hibernation into me ruining your race, stupid thing I did there. Hoping for better races with you guys.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back