ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Friday 5th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sever 1 : I somehow sent two Jags flying across the track with the lightest of touches ????? (really sorry to whoever they were) Seems like regular contacts work as expected but super light love taps result in the physics thinking the car getting "hit" was hit by a truck at full speed ?

Boy tire damage is a scary thing to have, got some love taps myself on the right side and I think the tires didn't like it as I lost 1.5 psi on both right side tires during the second half of the race :roflmao:

Unbelievable!! (in a bad way)
First of all, is there a way to set the server for a full formation lap? I mean its a chaos, everybody is running like crazy to find their line, start the car... Absolute mess!
And Secondary... Because all of the above are not enough, someone was weaving on the start! And of course lost it when it went green and span towards the rest of the field... Heavy damage and plus two laps at start of the race...
Kudos to kuno for the damage model! Long way to go but yeah game changer.

Guys please try not to act stupid at the start of the race!
Weaving on the start finish line is a BIG NO NO in blancpain FYI!

Edit: Server 2 btw
Nope, there is no option for it, remember it is EA. People will have to deal with it for now and will get better at it :).

Server 1 was quite OK, I didn't see or hear many issues on the start.

Sever 1 : I somehow sent two Jags flying across the track with the lightest of touches ????? (really sorry to whoever they were) Seems like regular contacts work as expected but super light love taps result in the physics thinking the car getting "hit" was hit by a truck at full speed ?

Boy tire damage is a scary thing to have, got some love taps myself on the right side and I think the tires didn't like it as I lost 1.5 psi on both right side tires during the second half of the race :roflmao:
Yep, that was me. It is OK, but I was gonna let you by either way after that chicane as you are a lot quicker.

Thanks for the great racing guys. It was close and clean for me. Made one mistake ending almost last initially. Then only consistent laps and ended after guys with similar laptimes. Very close and waiting for mistakes I was lucky some times and finished 7th.

This game is so good already. Can’t wait for what is to come in the future!

Thanks for setting this up :)

Pole and fatal error !!! nice combo for me tonight xD !
Im sure you were cheating, pole is just not for you mate ;)

Kidding, yee, it was really a shame, I advice you to save the lof data from the Crashed files, which you can find here on you hdd:
C:\Users\YOUR-PC-NAME\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Crashes
And create a new thread of official ac forum.

Last edited:
We tried to warn you buddy but you weren't on TS :-(, you had a drive through which you didn't fulfill. You can see it in the bottom with car number etc.

oops, never saw it, but on my 55cm screen the writing is not on the wall but awfully small and concentrating on the driving i never saw it. Shouldn't my Crew Chief give me a shout? I mean the man notices every minor bit of damage but is sanguine about an impending drive through? And where exactly is it shown? At the point where the seconds tick down before start? that's hidden by my real life wheel ...

oops, never saw it, but on my 55cm screen the writing is not on the wall but awfully small and concentrating on the driving i never saw it. Shouldn't my Crew Chief give me a shout? I mean the man notices every minor bit of damage but is sanguine about an impending drive through? And where exactly is it shown? At the point where the seconds tick down before start? that's hidden by my real life wheel ...
The crew chief seems to think a DQ isn't that important :roflmao:. Just watch the middle bottom of your screen next time you know you might have done a cut. Also remember your car number.

No worries @Dennis Phelan ! Our contact didn't affect my race what so ever.

@Celtic Pharaoh I apologise for any inconvenience. My view: I undercut you into T1 and try to leave enough space on the outside after the apex. Your car oversteers under power on corner exit and suddenly shifts left. Me, going straight for a T2 outside approach, can not react fast enough to avoid your movement. I dont feel/hear any contact and you spin off to the left. Also no 'minor damage' warning afterwards. Since I did not feel like being the reason for your accident I dit not slow down.
I usually mute TS for the pure reason of concentration.

Had a good race in server 2. Though for the 1st 10min I had a lot of micro-stutters which caused me to go off twice. I think its my old CPU lagging behind that did it, though it was fine from 10mins in onward??
After that I just put in quali-speed laps for 35mins, lost a bit of pressure out the front tyre so it sat around 2 psi lower than planned, and having major front and minor rear damage didnt help! Still had 2.1mm of tyre left at the end and got on the podium, so happy with that :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%