ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Friday 5th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
hello
please advise me what to do im ready to race but my microphone is gone, just now i found out do not work should i stay in race or should i leave please. Thank you

hello
please advise me what to do im ready to race but my microphone is gone, just now i found out do not work should i stay in race or should i leave please. Thank you
We only start in one hour from now with the practice. No need to worry as you don't need a mic, don't need to be on TS either if you wish not.

See you tonight :)

Sign up list has changed again guys, please check in which server you are seeded :)

Sorry I can't search for server name in multiplayer lobby. I'm on WMR with xbox controller. Just keep jumping over the search field. So I can't join the server. Please sign me OUT :(

Well, the race did not go well.
All was good up to the start, great practice sessions, etc. Not fast but enjoyable.
The car just wasn't handling the same, even after the tire pressures came up and it wasn't a car I could handle well. Indications were that I had lower TC and ABS levels than I had set in though after leaving the race the setup looked fine.

I got back on track only to not appreciate the speed difference between @Trebucht and myself at the time, bumping him. Pulled over and quit, just not a good day. Wolff, sorry about the contact :(

i run out of fuel on 17th lap return to garage cost me 3:30min in pits after that my race was finished hope i haven't cause too much trouble. First Race done unknown track, lesson learned Thank you guys had a good time. :confused::confused::D:D

yep, really way cleaner than Monza a week ago. Got DQed couple of laps after the deed for doing a minor cut, was that the game or a certain admin :roflmao:?

Scene from early laps, everyone still together:
AD8A3403BDC18B803012B2FB450A232102ACA75D

the "cut" (and who is in that Bentley right behind me …) :
C9DF6F9D18102E52F3CEDB43DA555F52A7DD8975

main straight with Bram in tow:
CCED354D030F77A57EE72AA36A6E3DFA5B4BB3E9

Unbelievable!! (in a bad way)
First of all, is there a way to set the server for a full formation lap? I mean its a chaos, everybody is running like crazy to find their line, start the car... Absolute mess!
And Secondary... Because all of the above are not enough, someone was weaving on the start! And of course lost it when it went green and span towards the rest of the field... Heavy damage and plus two laps at start of the race...
Kudos to kuno for the damage model! Long way to go but yeah game changer.

Guys please try not to act stupid at the start of the race!
Weaving on the start finish line is a BIG NO NO in blancpain FYI!

Edit: Server 2 btw

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing