ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Friday 19th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Wheater clear, 14:00 pm, optimal conditions. That was the condition we had so far...
No pit stop required, or needed. But in case of troubles, you should be able to repair, change tyres or refuel. Use the MFD to configure your pit strategy (while racing). So be sure to assign the MFD and pit stop limiter to your wheel. ;)
The penalty are activated, so if you have to cut, be sure to lose time on your delta before rejoining track (race only)!
Otherwise, nothing special...
Welcome back, btw.
Cheers.
Thanks a lot guys @Geof @Ricoow
About the MFD you've mentioned ... I've mapped a Button to cycle MFD on my wheel but it always gets stuck at the panel where I can change settings. I've tried remapping and alt+d but nothing seems to get me out of there again. Is it just me? Is there a solution?

Thanks a lot guys @Geof @Ricoow
About the MFD you've mentioned ... I've mapped a Button to cycle MFD on my wheel but it always gets stuck at the panel where I can change settings. I've tried remapping and alt+d but nothing seems to get me out of there again. Is it just me? Is there a solution?
Oh boi, I am going to refer to the: "It works fine on my machine" Is that button the same button that is applied to some HUD/UI movement action or something?

Oh boi, I am going to refer to the: "It works fine on my machine" Is that button the same button that is applied to some HUD/UI movement action or something?
I'm pretty certain it's not. I was thinking in that direction as well. At least it doesn't do anything obvious in that panel of the MFD. But just to be sure I'll double-check and assign a few different buttons. Thanks for the hint!

Reserve reserve yes yes... Im in hopefully we gonna have enough people to race Server 2. or we wont have enough ppl to race server 1 witch will be ok too xD

one more bit of advice, Ronnie: pit limiter only engages in first gear. this is what got me DQed two races back, went into pits in second and tried to engage pit limiter, no can do, handed the DQ a tenth of a second later, those ACC marshalls are rather unforgiving.

one more bit of advice, Ronnie: pit limiter only engages in first gear. this is what got me DQed two races back, went into pits in second and tried to engage pit limiter, no can do, handed the DQ a tenth of a second later, those ACC marshalls are rather unforgiving.
Good advice, thanks! I wondered about the pit limiter not really engaging, didn't bother to find out why.
For me it also seemed like you could only engage it when being below the limiter speed. If you're above it it won't engage. Do you know about this detail? I'm not sure I went above the limiter speed in 1st or 2nd gear though....

Good advice, thanks! I wondered about the pit limiter not really engaging, didn't bother to find out why.
For me it also seemed like you could only engage it when being below the limiter speed. If you're above it it won't engage. Do you know about this detail? I'm not sure I went above the limiter speed in 1st or 2nd gear though....
As long as you are in 1st gear you can engage pit limiter no matter if you are moving slow or hitting the limiter!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 125 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.9%