ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Friday 19th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Aye, go on then, long overdue a race in ACC! Sign me up please :thumbsup:

Hey guys, sorry if this might sound stupid, but is there a thread/post I could read to catch up on the race procedure for these events, like weather, track condition, pit stops and so on. This will be my first RD ACC event and I want to come prepared.

Hey guys, sorry if this might sound stupid, but is there a thread/post I could read to catch up on the race procedure for these events, like weather, track condition, pit stops and so on. This will be my first RD ACC event and I want to come prepared.

Wheater clear, 14:00 pm, optimal conditions. That was the condition we had so far...
No pit stop required, or needed. But in case of troubles, you should be able to repair, change tyres or refuel. Use the MFD to configure your pit strategy (while racing). So be sure to assign the MFD and pit stop limiter to your wheel. ;)
The penalty are activated, so if you have to cut, be sure to lose time on your delta before rejoining track (race only)!
Otherwise, nothing special...
Welcome back, btw.
Cheers.

Wheater clear, 14:00 pm, optimal conditions. That was the condition we had so far...
No pit stop required, or needed. But in case of troubles, you should be able to repair, change tyres or refuel. Use the MFD to configure your pit strategy (while racing). So be sure to assign the MFD and pit stop limiter to your wheel. ;)
The penalty are activated, so if you have to cut, be sure to lose time on your delta before rejoining track (race only)!
Otherwise, nothing special...
Welcome back, btw.
Cheers.
Exactly this :)
Clear weather, full day time, optimal track. The Blancpain cars are built to run 65 mins without pitting as per Blancpain regulations of max 65 mins per driver per run. So our 45 min races are more than enough.
Do not speed in the pit lane, it will DSQ you from the P/Q session or hand severe penalties (even DSQ) in R. So do set your pit limiter either to a button, or to automatic in the assists.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%