ACC Blancpain GT @ Zandvoort - Halloween Thursday 31st October 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione Zandvoort Preview 3.jpg

A new track? 6 new cars? Scary isn't it? Thats why this year during Halloween we are racing the newly added Dutch Dune circuit in the ACC Race Club! Sign up now and test all the new cars together with your frenemies here at RaceDepartment!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Zandvoort
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (60 minutes)
* Please be aware that winter time has started! All starting times in UTC have changed so that it won't affect you on the clock locally (Europeans at least). For Britain the practice starts 20:00 (as usual), Central Europe 21:00 and East Europe 22:00

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 17:00
Qualifying: Saturday 18:00
Race: Sunday 15:00

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. @JussiS
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
Reserve List

UTP #01

Last edited:
Are there any shorter length races planned?

I've often looked into joining but it's hard for me to plan an almost 2 hour block of free time with the current format.

Are there any shorter length races planned?

I've often looked into joining but it's hard for me to plan an almost 2 hour block of free time with the current format.
You can always join at the start of quali, that shaves off at least half an hour ;)
We focus our events to be at max 2 hours, and run races of either 45 or 60 minutes.

You can always join at the start of quali, that shaves off at least half an hour ;)
We focus our events to be at max 2 hours, and run races of either 45 or 60 minutes.

Thanks for the information. I mistakenly assumed that you had to be there for the start and participate in all sessions. I'll keep an eye out for future events and I'll now have a ready made excuse for being so slow.

"I missed the practice" :whistling:

Thanks for the information. I mistakenly assumed that you had to be there for the start and participate in all sessions. I'll keep an eye out for future events and I'll now have a ready made excuse for being so slow.

"I missed the practice" :whistling:
We prefer it, but it is not mandatory, I always check who is there at race start ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%