ACC Blancpain GT World Challenge Europe @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sunday 10th November

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Id like to join for this race. I've only raced on AC but started driving ACC since the last update. Is there anyone who would like to team up with me (don't expect a win), i prefer the Ferrari but id try anything. The idea of driver swaps seems to bring more realism to online racing. If anyone is up forteaming up with me let me know and ill submit my ID.

Hello Gents, even though we only have 4 entries, I would like to continue this event for the testing purposes mentioned before. I'll put up the server around 19:00 UTC

Hello Gents, even though we only have 4 entries, I would like to continue this event for the testing purposes mentioned before. I'll put up the server around 19:00 UTC
Yep, fine by me! Happy to give it a go, I really dont understand why nobody seems to like the idea of driver swaps. Or maybe the event just needs heavier promotion to all past drivers?

Yep, fine by me! Happy to give it a go, I really dont understand why nobody seems to like the idea of driver swaps. Or maybe the event just needs heavier promotion to all past drivers?
Not sure why either, also expected my slight hint in the other thread would generate some interest.

More driver change crashes for us. I was driving and initiated the swap. At the end of the countdown it throws riccardo into a different car and crashes his game. Mine just stays at that odd sideways camera till i exit/return to pit etc.

Thanks everyone, another fun event for me. Driver swaps worked perfect this time for us.
Pushed a bit too hard in the first laps and got two track limit warnings right away so I had to back off a bit and let @Celtic Pharaoh and @Asterix go.
Thanks for teaming up @JoaoCastella, great job! You sure do know how to keep the tension up ;)
Nice photo finish...
20191110230254_2.jpg

More driver change crashes for us. I was driving and initiated the swap. At the end of the countdown it throws riccardo into a different car and crashes his game. Mine just stays at that odd sideways camera till i exit/return to pit etc.
Can you guys provide logs?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back