ACC Blancpain GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Sunday 20th October

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks for that everyone, sure was fun even if it still has tons of bugs. Already went wrong at that the start when the server switched to race I was still in the pit lane and couldn't do anything, had to reconnect and ended up at the back of the field. Maybe a driver swapping in Quali issue.
Had my worst race ever spinning like ten times until I got myself together and cought up with the rest just before the pit stop. Sorry to @ZeroRisk, wasn't feeling well today but still wanted to try this one :D. The amazing fight of @ZeroRisk and @Urlauber until the end of the race was great to watch, great job :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for having joined us and tried this feature. More than the results, today was mainly about seeing what works and what doesn't, and trying to figure out what causes crashes or swap fails.

Remember to send Rico and I your logs so we can present this to Kunos, or alternatively you can also post your logs and your feedback on the official forums under this thread: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...er-swap-notes-1-0-8.60142/page-2#post-1094314

See you guys soon, as we will try other experiments again :thumbsup:

Great defending from R. Taplin. Made a mistake which caused V. Zap to overtake me. after that we spread out more. Great driving from you guys, had a lot of fun

Nice driving from yourself too! Sadly my tyres were a bit under pressure, and it took a while to realise I could still drive the 'wet' line on slicks without much issue (thanks to @rikirk for being my spotter on that one). which seemed to coincide with your mistake which then gave me a break to get clear until the pit...'episode'

EDIT: Just watching the video, it looks nowhere near as wet on your screen as it did on mine! I had a definite wet and dry line (hence it looking like I was defending everywhere on weird lines on every corner even when you weren't attacking) which I was trying to keep to hoping itd keep my tyres warm.

Last edited:
i put it on "hidden" its only my first stint.
Great defending from R. Taplin. Made a mistake which caused V. Zap to overtake me. after that we spread out more. Great driving from you guys, had a lot of fun

Nice driving from yourself too! Sadly my tyres were a bit under pressure, and it took a while to realise I could still drive the 'wet' line on slicks without much issue (thanks to @rikirk for being my spotter on that one). which seemed to coincide with your mistake which then gave me a break to get clear until the pit...'episode'

EDIT: Just watching the video, it looks nowhere near as wet on your screen as it did on mine! I had a definite wet and dry line (hence it looking like I was defending everywhere on weird lines on every corner even when you weren't attacking) which I was trying to keep to hoping itd keep my tyres warm.

I thought you guys would take us on the pits since I pressed the ignition button together with the starter and cut the power, so lost a few seconds to get it running again :geek: so we were still the luckiest in the end. And our good stretch was done thanks to @Vlad Zap 's great driving (and great setup too, man!), which makes him deserve the win so he can celebrate with his newly growing family :):thumbsup:

Yes, congrats to @Vlad Zap on the family addition!

As for the pit-stop, we messed up! I turned off the ignition as I pulled into the box......which meant I didn't notice I was far enough out the box for it not to register (where it would normally tell me to turn off the ignition) so whilst faffing about working out why the countdown wasn't working Riccardo clicked 'drive' to see if that would help....and ended up in a merc:confused: and from there it just fell apart with us both having game crashes:rolleyes:. So not so much an ACC problem as a human problem, but some kind of ACC fail-safes would be handy, like no drive button for driver 2 and an auto changeover on that side of things.

But yes, glad my driving worked! A bit like me in real life, I can be very awkward but can't make forward progress easily........pretty much sums up my racecraft:roflmao:

Thanks for that everyone, sure was fun even if it still has tons of bugs. Already went wrong at that the start when the server switched to race I was still in the pit lane and couldn't do anything, had to reconnect and ended up at the back of the field. Maybe a driver swapping in Quali issue.
Had my worst race ever spinning like ten times until I got myself together and cought up with the rest just before the pit stop. Sorry to @ZeroRisk, wasn't feeling well today but still wanted to try this one :D. The amazing fight of @ZeroRisk and @Urlauber until the end of the race was great to watch, great job :thumbsup:
Was a truly amazing experience. You are racing for your team mate as much as you are yourself. You dont want to take other drivers off but at the same time you dont want to be too slow and careful when you're out pushing for the team.
If this title can be more like this going forwards it'll be hard to put down.
Great racing from all, congrats to the inaugural RD Blancpain Podium and a shout out to my team mate @Michael Rudolf for putting us in a strong position for when I took over. :thumbsup:

Thanks All for congratulations and really interesting race. Wolff was driving in his own league but we had close battle behind him. I'm very sad that game failed to manage pit-stops properly but appreciate how Daniel was stable during his stint. Honestly, I made a trick with tactic by filling tank for the full race. But I don't know if it's paid back as others had issues with changing pilots on pit-stop.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%