ACC Blancpain GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Sunday 20th October

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Good luck with this. Hope someone is recording it. I'm stuck in a shopping mall in Madrid, then I'll be stuck in the airport. Would much rather be racing with you guys.

I know who I have my money on, but I hope its a good clean, tight race.

so how do driver swap actually work exactly? Just came into the pits in practice mode and could not select a different driver in the MFC. At what time does driver 2 need to be connected?

so how do driver swap actually work exactly? Just came into the pits in practice mode and could not select a different driver in the MFC. At what time does driver 2 need to be connected?

Right now the names might not show up, but you will know that the swapping driver is active in your MFD when you see the yellow text stating: Time Required: 00:30.000

Driver two needs to jump on the server whenever he is ready. Ideally a couple of laps before the swap - There is no guideline on this so far, but it's good to be there with afew minutes in advance, to make sure the gameloads everything properly ;)

Good luck with this. Hope someone is recording it. I'm stuck in a shopping mall in Madrid, then I'll be stuck in the airport. Would much rather be racing with you guys.

I know who I have my money on, but I hope its a good clean, tight race.
I was planning on streaming but my day has been filled with too much other stuffs to prepare.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back