ACC Blancpain GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Sunday 20th October

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I'm signed up for another race on Sunday sorry :/

Besides, knowing @Geof , I can't afford to drive with someone who makes too many mistakes :p
giphy.gif

Well, well, well... where is that ignore people function yet?:cautious:

@Daniel Monteiro, I probably won't be around at that time. And it become complicated to organize something with a teammate under that circonstance. Will now more on sunday...
Cheers.

I would like to participate with my mate Napo24. Is it possible as non premiums?
If so, here are our ID's

Team Name: (TBA)
Driver 1: Lukas Karl
Driver 1 Steam64 ID: 76561198014406201
Driver 2: Nico Driesch
Driver 2 Steam64 ID: 76561198081686799

@Trebucht @Geof @Tero Dahlberg @Stephen brophy @Skinny712 @JussiS @Erg @Giorgio73 @SkyMarshal @Asterix @Vlad Zap @Chris Zijlstra @Urlauber @DrSayers @Tiago Gouveia @Metzger82 @CarlosHQ @Celtic Pharaoh @trevorh @blu3sm4n @JoaoCastella @Zadra @Sheepek @Puchatek101 @Ronnie Böhme @Joakim Stensnæs @LeSunTzu @metaDp @Ture @Magnus Dahlgren

Let's make this happen guys! Bring your friends and get a car, or tell your neighbour or cousin or colleague to join, even if you can't :D

We really need to get this test on the road, so that we can prepare for other such events in the future :thumbsup:
Beautiful event, thank you for the invitation.
I would love to participate but unfortunately at the moment I cannot participate due to evening commitments.
Also at the moment I don't have a partner to share the car with.
I hope to be present for an upcoming event.
Have fun and a good race for all the drivers.

I would like to participate with my mate Napo24. Is it possible as non premiums?
If so, here are our ID's

Team Name: (TBA)
Driver 1: Lukas Karl
Driver 1 Steam64 ID: 76561198014406201
Driver 2: Nico Driesch
Driver 2 Steam64 ID: 76561198081686799
No unfortunately not. We only allow entries for Premium members

@Trebucht @Geof @Tero Dahlberg @Stephen brophy @Skinny712 @JussiS @Erg @Giorgio73 @SkyMarshal @Asterix @Vlad Zap @Chris Zijlstra @Urlauber @DrSayers @Tiago Gouveia @Metzger82 @CarlosHQ @Celtic Pharaoh @trevorh @blu3sm4n @JoaoCastella @Zadra @Sheepek @Puchatek101 @Ronnie Böhme @Joakim Stensnæs @LeSunTzu @metaDp @Ture @Magnus Dahlgren

Let's make this happen guys! Bring your friends and get a car, or tell your neighbour or cousin or colleague to join, even if you can't :D

We really need to get this test on the road, so that we can prepare for other such events in the future :thumbsup:
not 100% sure yet, but if I'm free that evening I'm in! Thx for the mention!

I would love that, but final round of the WTCR eSPort on raceroom for me (Divisions 2), and my teammates are engaged in a champ' on the same date too ^^.

I'm in, bringing Dima as my team mate (he will post here shortly)!
@Daniel Monteiro you should still have my SteamID in your PM?
Will there be spectator slots available to watch my team mate binning it? :)

Last edited:
I'm in, bringing Dima as my team mate (he will post here shortly)!
@Daniel Monteiro you should still have my SteamID in your PM?
Will there be spectator slots available to watch my team mate binning it? :)

I do indeed :) regarding spectators, I don't know yet if it is possible to stay in the server while the teammate is driving, we will get back to you about this on raceday ;)

How will be the weather set, dynamic yes, but still what will the rain probability?
Or is it best that we don`t know a thing about it? Which would be the best :)

The best is to check the weather forecast in your website/tv channel/newspaper of choice, and to remember the meaning of the word forecast :D ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%