ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Laguna Seca - Sunday 16th February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Server definitely online, currently 11 drivers in the session! What server name are you searching for? "raced" is usually enough to find it!

I’ve come out as I can see my ping is going up, and I don’t want to risk ruining anybody elses race!

I am to have to not race online until I can come up with something more suitable..

funny, as I’ve raced in random lobbies and also on Iracing and never had any incidents like this at all :(

Well, my 1st RD race in ACC went pretty bad. I had pace for a P2, but didn't press Drive for the 1st race. I waited for green flag in the pits, but at T1 I had to go due family, so return to pits. I made it back to R2 in time, again pace not an issue and I made a few laps, and it just went south in fps. Using VR, it was so jerky I missed braking points and couldn't focus at all. It made me nauseous too, as it was dipping below my minumum 45fps in ASW on the Rift. It just got worse and worse, no clue why.
So all in all, guess ACC is not for my rig at this time on RD, so I'm back to AC club for racing, although ACC is so cool for hotlapping.

Well, my 1st RD race in ACC went pretty bad. I had pace for a P2, but didn't press Drive for the 1st race. I waited for green flag in the pits, but at T1 I had to go due family, so return to pits. I made it back to R2 in time, again pace not an issue and I made a few laps, and it just went south in fps. Using VR, it was so jerky I missed braking points and couldn't focus at all. It made me nauseous too, as it was dipping below my minumum 45fps in ASW on the Rift. It just got worse and worse, no clue why.
So all in all, guess ACC is not for my rig at this time on RD, so I'm back to AC club for racing, although ACC is so cool for hotlapping.
Are you using the old oculus drivers?

• Deleted member 387850

Two good races for me, albeit a bit lonely as I couldn't quite keep up with the car ahead in either race!

Pretty intense battle in Race 1 with @Anders Jensen catching me bit by bit every lap! Congrats to @Geof on your Race 2 victory, well deserved and you didn't seem to put a foot wrong!

Well done to all the finishers, hopefully see you for the next one!

Could there be that I am having a connection issue with somebody in the club races??
I have been testing the connection in random lobby races and it’s been absolutely fine which is just confusing me more?

Could there be that I am having a connection issue with somebody in the club races??
I have been testing the connection in random lobby races and it’s been absolutely fine which is just confusing me more?
That is completely unrelated, you connect to a server and that server sends and receives all data, distributing it to others.
You were the one using 4G right? If so, 4G is just unstable when network load increases. The fact that random lobbies are fine is pure luck of the draw in that case.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%