ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Hungaroring - Sunday 19th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sign me it too.

Sure is there on the list, try to use the search bar.
Can you confirm to me, When you say its there on the list. You me inside the game ACC, Multiplayer and select server list, is that right? If so i've look individually at entries with the track name and "RaceDepartment.com #1" as server name and the results are the same not found.

Can you confirm to me, When you say its there on the list. You me inside the game ACC, Multiplayer and select server list, is that right? If so i've look individually at entries with the track name and "RaceDepartment.com #1" as server name and the results are the same not found.
Do not search for the full name, just search for raced and you will find it.

Hey guys to all those drivers out there i ram off the road on the first lap i offer my apologies. It definitely wasn't my intent to screw up the fun. I'm a noob and one thing i don't like to do is cause crashes, i don't mind being last, getting lap, its ok my fun comes from completing the race. Again i'm sorry for that first lap BIG mistake.

great 1st race. Unfortunately the 2nd race didn't start automatically for me and after waiting 10min I reconnected to the server and the race had already started

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back