ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Hungaroring - Sunday 19th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks everyone for the races! First one was good but eventless for me. Tried to make a move on @Dennis Manke but pushed too hard and got myself three track limit warnings within a single lap :rolleyes:. Had to take it easier and secured my P5. Second race I was close to @Dennis Manke again, tried to get into a good position to make a move but tapped him slightly at the back. Sorry again! Tried to chase down @Skinny712 towards the end for P10 but race ended just a few laps to early.
20200120000628_1.jpg

Last edited:
Great races. The second was better for me as the first I got caught in the 1st corner tangle on lap 1. Really enjoy racing with you all - fast and clean again

Thanks everyone for the races! First one was good but eventless for me. Tried to make a move on @Dennis Manke but pushed too hard and got myself three track limit warnings within a single lap :rolleyes:. Had to take it easier and secured my P5. Second race I was close to @Dennis Manke again, tried to get into a good position to make a move but tapped him slightly at the back. Sorry again! Tried to chase down @Skinny712 towards the end for P10 but race ended just a few laps to early.
View attachment 344800
all you needed one more lap and you had me your pace was way stronger than mine as allways :) might steal that picture tho first and last time ill be seen finishing ahead of you :)

Thank you guys for the great race and @Ricoow for organizing this event. I really enjoy the ACC races.

I think we had very nice first race with @Ture and @speedyx56 From start they had more pace then I did, @Dennis Manke was breathing on my neck :D but during race they started fighting and I could join them in the end ;)

Unfortunately in the second race @speedyx56 got penalty, so we were left with @Ture on our own and again from start I just couldn't keep up, but then he had a bit of a moment in turn 3 and from there we were very close and finnished nice 0,3s from each other :p But I was wondering, did you @Ture have some damage on the car? Because before the incident you did 33,9 which was way out of my league for this race.

Anyways thanks again guys and I am looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Yeah the penalty system is still super weird at times, got a drivethrough instead of a warning and then was able to abuse track limits for the rest of race 2 without a single warning........

Thank you guys for the great race and @Ricoow for organizing this event. I really enjoy the ACC races.

I think we had very nice first race with @Ture and @speedyx56 From start they had more pace then I did, @Dennis Manke was breathing on my neck :D but during race they started fighting and I could join them in the end ;)

Unfortunately in the second race @speedyx56 got penalty, so we were left with @Ture on our own and again from start I just couldn't keep up, but then he had a bit of a moment in turn 3 and from there we were very close and finnished nice 0,3s from each other :p But I was wondering, did you @Ture have some damage on the car? Because before the incident you did 33,9 which was way out of my league for this race.

Anyways thanks again guys and I am looking forward to the next one.

Cheers
I was flying. unfortunately I realised that and hit the wall once I distracted myself. So lucky to get just light damage at the front. but at the beginning it was not so easy to adjust.

About the penalty system, if you cut in lap 1, its direct dt. very unfortunate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%