ACC Blancpain GT @ Spa - Thu 26th Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
s3.jpg

If you were told you were going to race at probably the most common combination in simracing, then you surely have already guessed what it is :) and with autumn currently in full swing in the forests of the Liège province, rain is likely to make an appearance. Although no longer the dangerous high-speed country road it used to be in the good old glory days, this track still requires outstanding commitment, which will be repaid in one of the highest adrenaline rushes in motorsport!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #3
Track: Spa Francorchamps
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes)
Mandatory pit-stop: Yes, see instructions on post #9.

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 15:00
Qualifying: Saturday 17:00
Race: Sunday 13:00

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Daniel Monteiro
  2. robt100
  3. Skinny712
  4. Knut Mattheisen
  5. Giorgio73
  6. Celtic Pharaoh
  7. Davide Chiesa
  8. Urlauber
  9. Michael Rudolf
  10. Geof
  11. Chris Zijlstra
  12. Vlad Zap
  13. Jarkko Torvinen
  14. Heikki Tyni
  15. Fallenangel22
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

Reserve List

1. Free Slot
  2. ...

s1.jpg

UTP #32

Last edited:
MANDATORY PIT-STOP
This feature is not fully supported yet; this time we will try again, but without an entry list (therefore no custom liveries) and see how it goes. We will be trying different scenarios for each race, to assess how everything develops. :) So these are the rules for this race:

Mandatory number of pit-stops: One (1)
Pit window length: 10 minutes
Pit window time in race: from 30 minutes left to 20 minutes left
Driver stint limit: None
Mandatory refuelling: No
Mandatory tyre change: Yes
Mandatory driver-swap: No

Make sure you have your controls fully set up in order to use the pit menu if necessary, and plan the pit-stop in the strategy menu of the Setup page in game, in order to minimise the number of buttons to press when driving.

Also, test pitstops during practice (or even offline) to get comfortable with the procedure :thumbsup:

Last edited:
weather doesnt look to bad for sunday all the same lad

But we are racing today... :) the forecast used is the one of the day we race, because it will always be the most accurate :thumbsup:

The race being on "Sunday" is just what is displayed inside the game, because in the game you can simulate a race event (called "race weekend" in the game) over three days (called "Friday, Saturday and Sunday" in the game) and the weather will be simulated over that full period of time.

The reason I put the in-game schedule on the opening post as well is so that the people who are interested in knowing what the weather will be like can take a look at the forecast in real life for the real race day (in this case Thursday) and make some predictions about how it might turn out :)

I know, it is not very clear at first hand; I have been changing the way I write it but it is still not ideal, I will try a new approach next time :D

Last edited:
upload_2019-9-26_9-39-3.png

So this is the weather for today, which is replicated in the game as the weather for "Sunday" - I can no longer see the weather for yesterday (which would be "Saturday" in-game) or for Tuesday, two days ago (which would be the "Friday in-game).

But having kept an eye on it during the week, I noticed there were many spells of rain and a few rain-free periods; this means that the changeability will be quite high for this (wet) event, for example :)

But we are racing today... :) the forecast used is the one of the day we race, because it will always be the most accurate :thumbsup:

The race being on "Sunday" is just what is displayed inside the game, because in the game you can simulate a race event (called "race weekend" in the game) over three days (called "Friday, Saturday and Sunday" in the game) and the weather will be simulated over that full period of time.

The reason I put the in-game schedule on the opening post as well is so that the people who are interested in knowing what the weather will be like can take a look at the forecast in real life for the real race day (in this case Thursday) and make some predictions about how it might turn out :)

I know, it is not very clear at first hand; I have been changing the way I write it but it is still not ideal, I will try a new approach next time :D
no need to change it maybe im just stupid :(:(:cry:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 112 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years