ACC Blancpain GT @ Spa - Thu 26th Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
View attachment 326236

So this is the weather for today, which is replicated in the game as the weather for "Sunday" - I can no longer see the weather for yesterday (which would be "Saturday" in-game) or for Tuesday, two days ago (which would be the "Friday in-game).

But having kept an eye on it during the week, I noticed there were many spells of rain and a few rain-free periods; this means that the changeability will be quite high for this (wet) event, for example :)
this is what any community should do but they don't. thank you for showing the way.
tonight is it Lambo only?

Well, seems like things went crazy at the pool party... :O_o:

There is some more work to be done from my side when it comes to setting the weather conditions; it could be we were unlucky with the variability, and a red flag was indeed the only option, so I can only apologise :notworthy:

Still improving, so hopefully the races can be as interesting as possible. See you all next week - check the forecast - the events will be up soon :thumbsup:

Well, seems like things went crazy at the pool party... :O_o:

There is some more work to be done from my side when it comes to setting the weather conditions; it could be we were unlucky with the variability, and a red flag was indeed the only option, so I can only apologise :notworthy:

Still improving, so hopefully the races can be as interesting as possible. See you all next week - check the forecast - the events will be up soon :thumbsup:
ill take the pool party over that lambo st anyday man :):)

That was undrivable for sure. The rain races at Silverstone and Nürburgring were pretty bad but still doable. Here going 50 in a straight line suddenly the rear starts spinning and flying all over the place like crazy as if I was going 200. Result is lost SA, not fun :cry:

Undrivable indeed, no matter what I tried. I do however like the “real” weather idea and therefore making full use of the dynamic weather in ACC. So keep up the good work in figuring it out :thumbsup:

I'm sorry for the crash while fighting with Lambo and Ferrari for first place - lost back end trying to accelerate on the dirty part of the track. In result - I've got a damage of the front and was not able to keep good pace till the end of the race. I hope I didn't damage your cars and you enjoyed the rest of the race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%