• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday 6th June 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Ricoow, May 30, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 06-06-19
  1. speedyx56

speedyx56
    Premium

Ratings:
    +667
    This sure was a nice change from the mess I've made last time :)
    [​IMG]
    Wasn't this said to be unattainable or something by Kunos ? :D

2. Alberto Alvarez

Alberto Alvarez

Ratings:
    +59
    A few images from the race:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  3. Javier Mtnz Iniesta

Javier Mtnz Iniesta
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Sorry Ricoow, I solved my issues quickly and thought my message had not been read...

My qualy was not very good because those were my first laps and was so cold so I started P25. This time the daily T1 incident was in T7... After gained some positions in the beginning I was affected by this incident loosing some positions and having my front damaged. After that I got a decent pace most of the race. Accidents and punishments threw me up to P14 at the end of the race when I had some problems with my tyres.

Enjoyed the race in this fantastic track.

See you on track

4. Daniel Watkin

Daniel Watkin

Ratings:
    +147
    This photo nicely demonstrates my accidental dive into Les combes. A moment when I very briefly, yet completely accidentally led the race. I didn't realise quite how cold the brakes would be. I opened up the mic to try and let Cavillon know I may not make the corner, but in my attempt to stop the car I pushed the brake pedal way to hard and my leg cramped up and I let out a little yelp down the microphone instead. Maybe this yelp was enough to get the message across as it all worked out nicely in the end. My leg still isn't right though lol.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. marek2209

marek2209
    Premium

Ratings:
    +49
    Had to leave the race in the 1st lap because I got rammed out in the 2nd corner, and apparently got some rear tyre/suspension damage. Couldn't even make it back to the pits.
    Guys, seriously, it's called "endurance racing", the race isn't decided in the first corners..

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.