ACC Blancpain GT @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday 6th June 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
This sure was a nice change from the mess I've made last time :)
1559854336-20190606224913-1.jpg

Wasn't this said to be unattainable or something by Kunos ? :D

Dont edit signouts, as I had already taken you off the list ;)

Sorry Ricoow, I solved my issues quickly and thought my message had not been read...

My qualy was not very good because those were my first laps and was so cold so I started P25. This time the daily T1 incident was in T7... After gained some positions in the beginning I was affected by this incident loosing some positions and having my front damaged. After that I got a decent pace most of the race. Accidents and punishments threw me up to P14 at the end of the race when I had some problems with my tyres.

Enjoyed the race in this fantastic track.

See you on track

A few images from the race:
ye3OgcX.jpg
This photo nicely demonstrates my accidental dive into Les combes. A moment when I very briefly, yet completely accidentally led the race. I didn't realise quite how cold the brakes would be. I opened up the mic to try and let Cavillon know I may not make the corner, but in my attempt to stop the car I pushed the brake pedal way to hard and my leg cramped up and I let out a little yelp down the microphone instead. Maybe this yelp was enough to get the message across as it all worked out nicely in the end. My leg still isn't right though lol.

Had to leave the race in the 1st lap because I got rammed out in the 2nd corner, and apparently got some rear tyre/suspension damage. Couldn't even make it back to the pits.
Guys, seriously, it's called "endurance racing", the race isn't decided in the first corners..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.5%