• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday 6th June 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Ricoow, May 30, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 06-06-19
  1. Ken Bell

Ken Bell
    Premium

Ratings:
    +223
    Forgot, Its Thursday. Timing is a bit tight. I cannot race. Sorry @Ricoow Next time

2. Walter.Rotundo

Walter.Rotundo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm sorry I leave you in English, I also wanted to let you know that I won't be able to take part in this evening's SPA competition. if it's okay for you, could I enter the competition already started?
    I'm so sorry:(

3. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +433
    Sign me out, thx

4. Arkoudadis

Arkoudadis
    George Georgiadis Premium

Ratings:
    +86
    have to sign out sorry! at least there is plenty of reserves to take my place:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ricoow

Ricoow
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Hi Higsy, could you setup your real name on your premium profile? You can find it under Account -> Personal Details

6. Daniel Nieto

Daniel Nieto
    Premium

Ratings:
    +189
    Sign me up as reserve, just in case please ;)

7. Chris pinchbeck

Chris pinchbeck
    SIMSPORT RACING Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    I cant find the server? Is it up yet?

8. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,135
    Sorry Ricoow I have to sign out mate

9. higsy98

higsy98
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    done mate

10. Daniel Watkin

Daniel Watkin

Ratings:
    +147
    Right guys I've got a bit of a time critical bug to try and solve. I use a dpad on my steering wheel to navigate the VR menus. It works fine in single player, but I've just discovered online that I can't navigate menus. Which means I can't load a setup, which means I won't get enough fuel to start the race. Any one have any idea why this may be?

11. Daniel Watkin

Daniel Watkin

Ratings:
    +147
    Ok sign me out. Done a steam integrity check and still have the same issue. Don't have time to uninstall and re-install the game before the race tonight so can't really troubleshoot any further. I have created a bug report on the AC forum. Sorry. Second ACC race I've had to pull out of because of a game issue.

12. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Cheers

13. Dan Costa

Dan Costa
    World Champ Procrastination n' Hoarding Series Premium

Ratings:
    +369
    Sorry have to sign out as well. cheers

14. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,333
    It is case, welcome in the server list :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Javier Mtnz Iniesta

Javier Mtnz Iniesta
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Good race!!!!

See you on track

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  16. Gianfrest

Gianfrest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +21
    i can t guys ....sorry

17. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    Sadly i got instantly killed at the top of radillion in the 2nd lap but it was an amazing race;) thank all of you guys for the nice and clean race and thank you @Ricoow for hosting this race:thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  18. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Dont edit signouts, as I had already taken you off the list ;)

19. Daniel Watkin

Daniel Watkin

Ratings:
    +147
    Well didn’t expect to race tonight but managed to sort my issues just in time for quali. Thank you for letting me in!.

Good quali followed by a poor start, picked up a drive through which is a killer at this track. Didn’t expect to see many others but came out on the tail end of the field, had some awesome battles and no contact with other cars at all, a high quality field of drivers tonight :thumbsup:.

20. Alberto Alvarez

Alberto Alvarez

Ratings:
    +59
    Well… I was fine during practice, finished a bit early and decided to watch the other cars for the last few minutes. Q came and when I press 'Drive', I was on another car! I went back to the menu, selected my car, `Drive' again, and still wasn't in mine... Had to make a time trial looking for cameras keys, but I eventually made my way to my own car.

I had time, and when I joined the track I had nobody insight, but after the first lap I realized the car wasn't behaving as expected. I think it's the 2nd time it has happened to me in online races: everything fine in one sesión, and the car becomes completely different when the session changes. Has it happened to anyone else?

So I just make my Q, got in the last places, and hoped the car would recover for the race. I had a good start, I had some contact with another car at Rivage. I was on the inside and I think it was just a racing incident, but sorry, mate. The next few laps where fine and fun trying to avoid the car crashes up Eau Rouge and having a few good fights, and after the first 10 minutes I was all alone and the car was behaving as bad as it was during Q, so no chance to really drive my pace, just had to deal with huge understeer, and avoid mistakes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.