Stuart Gillard

Sir Ropey
Can anyone help me with my search, I'm looking for a complete Blancpain GT skin pack for all the relevant cars in AC, preferably a 2016/2017 version.

I've had a good look through the forum downloads section and I've seen a couple of skins however I don't want to have to spend time getting a few from here and a few from there if I can help it, I'd like to be able to get them all in one place and preferably have them all done by the same person for consistency sake.

Does anyone know if such a skin pack even exists..?

I really know where you´re coming from, as I´d like that myself, perfect unison skin packs for GT Masters or VLN SP9 in my case, but that´s asking for a huge amount of time. I created 3 skins for the GT Masters cars, even on the same body, so saving lots of time and it was about a month worth of 8h days to get them as far as I wanted. I had fun doing it, but creating a whole series accurately is quite some work.

I guess it´s your best chance to use the search engine here. Or ask for certain skins in the modding discussion area of this forum, I´d guess people would be willing to create single skins if the demand is there.

Still, maybe someone does know about such a package.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back