ACC Blancpain GT @ Silverstone - Sunday 2nd June 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Gents, warning for next races. I am going to resort to a no-nonsense policy regarding nicknames! I will kick anybody who is not using his Real Name attached to his profile. It is already a hard enough job to check everybodies presence, so not using the right name makes it even harder.

I noticed cars floating and parked around the track in multiple locations. After the quali ended no progression happen for 10 mins.. did anyone else experience this

Tip: When you dont talk to your microphone and have it on voice activation then it starts searching for a.k.a sets gain to the sky... Which means that we can hear EVERYTHING!!! We can hear you pooping, pleasuring your self or lifting your heave wheels! PLEASE use press to talk when you are in a public server with over 20 ppl in it! PLEASE!

Tip 2: Honda/Acura NSX sucks!

Well, that was way more fun than I expected. I think I like this game now ;) (Let's not talk about the crash I had in practice.) Somehow the racing feels very intense in this game, and in the Lamborghini, even the kerbs were not as big of a problem.

Apologies to @Arkoudadis and @Dmitry Bludyshev (and to anyone else who got caught up in that) for rear ending you in Maggots and Beckets on the first lap. I kinda overreacted when Dmitry's car suddenly appeared in my view seemingly out of nowhere and I just didn't manage to respond fast enough :(

And honestly, I think the integrated radar is great, but it could be more sensitive, as in respond to cars even a bit further away from you. On multiple occasions, the car that was out of my sight but still more or less next to me simply disappeared off the radar, which kinda leaves you driving blind. So either increase the distance (make it optional?), or better yet, allow us to use our own radar and/or spotter. I really miss my Crew Chief and SimHub radar, I think they can improve the racing standards tremendously.

But yeah, great fun otherwise, thanks for the race! Will post the race recording later.

And honestly, I think the integrated radar is great, but it could be more sensitive, as in respond to cars even a bit further away from you. On multiple occasions, the car that was out of my sight but still more or less next to me simply disappeared off the radar, which kinda leaves you driving blind. So either increase the distance (make it optional?), or better yet, allow us to use our own radar and/or spotter. I really miss my Crew Chief and SimHub radar, I think they can improve the racing standards tremendously.
It seems to lose focus too quickly to cars in front.

Well, I got the call to join the server minutes before qually ended (thanks Ricardo), but unfortunately the lobby said the race was full. So I tested instead and found a fast and stable setup which I cant wait to try out next race :)
How many finished/discoed/had problems/etc?

I had a quite a few stutters in practice, but that must have been people joining the server as it was silky smooth in the race.

No other issues, other than curbs...

Last edited:
Well, I got the call to join the server minutes before qually ended (thanks Ricardo), but unfortunately the lobby said the race was full. So I tested instead and found a fast and stable setup which I cant wait to try out next race :)
How many finished/discoed/had problems/etc?
Well without my and some other DQs in the last lap for speeding in the pitlane (silly me missed a lap of fuel) we had 25 out of 30 at the end.

It ran perfect for me but if I watched a replay I got fatal error .
pause the replay immediately and switch to onboard camera. It will not crash that way. I Think the Beta 1.0.1 fixed that replay crash too.

I want to apologize to the Honda that I touched in the chicane under blueflags. It was my fault. Speaking of blueflags I was given a fight by 2 or 3 people when overtaking them. Perhaps they were in VR and didn't notice the blueflags.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%