ACC Blancpain GT @ Silverstone - Sunday 2nd June 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I tried the 1.0.1 on the server and crashed twice in 10 mins .Full reboot needed. Back on 1.0 and no issues as yet .But I too suffer the crashes normally since early access.

@Ricoow Are we going to use the 1.0.1 ? If admin doesn't call it you should do nothing!
It is easier for people to stay on the default branch so I suppose we should stick to the 'public' build rather than the beta build.

Unless anybody can convince me in the next 15 minutes that 1.0.1 is much much more stable than 1.0.0, we will stick to the public 1.0.0

Expecting under 50 fps on the start line! @Ricoow is it going to be a full formation lap or the usual?
I believe there is no full formation in the V1.0. It should be the usual (from what ive seen in SRO)

@Ricoow - with all the late signups you may not have had time yet to work out who's in and who's out. I have a feeling that I signed up too late though... Any idea when you'll be able to finalise it? Thx! :D

Not sure what you mean? I'm still listed as #30 on the entry list.
I forgot to hit the 'save' button. It just updated. I can't reserve seats for 'maybe' drivers unfortunately, I need a definite yes and there were people before you who were definitively signing up, so I have to give them way.

BTW if anyone has any issues with me recording and possibly uploading my race (if it's worth uploading), then please let me know. TS will not be included, of course, just the game.

BTW if anyone has any issues with me recording and possibly uploading my race (if it's worth uploading), then please let me know. TS will not be included, of course, just the game.
Ask the question ingame as well ;) I suppose nobody will object but I cant speak for others ;)

So two things:
1) We are using V1.0.0 - Aka do not change anything in steam

2) We have reserves. I will give them the 'green light' to join at 20 minutes past start time (start time 19:00 - so reserves will be invited through team speak around 19:25 GMT, IF YOU ARE RESERVE, GET ON TEAMSPEAK!!!!)

[QUOTE = "Jan Larsen, post: 2982741, miembro: 6727"] En línea es un desastre total, quienquiera que logre terminar esta noche debe estar un poco orgulloso de su logro. Intente actualizar la lista de servidores, no siempre aparecerá la primera, la segunda o la tercera vez. [/ QUOTE]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back